Second Spell

Cora's POV
  It was 4:43 and I was sitting in the common room playing with Cookie. "Who is this?" I looked and saw Draco said sitting down. Cookie started freaking out and jumped on his lap and licked all over his face. "This is my dog Cookie, I forgot you never met him." Cookie was still attacking Draco like crazy. "Well I have to go to my extra credit, would you like to watch Cookie?" "Uhh yeah sure, when will you be back?" "Oh umm I don't know it's how ever long he needs me there for." "Ok, I'll see you later." "Ok."

When I got to the class room I saw Severus he said he would love to help me with my spells and potions. "Hey Severus." "Hello Cora." I giggled a little. "Ivysorta," I said as locks appeared on the door. "Ok let's get started."

*Time Skip*

  "We did it!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Yes we did Cora, now all we need to do is test it." "How do we do that without causing people to fight?" I waved my wand the the locks on the doors went away because I thought he had a plan and I was right. "Hello Cora." I saw Dumbledore walk in with Professor McGonagall. "They've decided to come here and let us you the spell on them with all the fighting you will be doing against the Death Finders they think it's a good idea."

  They ran at each other and pretended to fight "Anakick," I said and they went flying back from each other. Dumbledore tried to take a step forward but couldn't. "Cora, don't you think you could use this is someone is coming after you?" Dumbledore asked. "Oh maybe I didn't think of that." I waved my wand and they released and now we're able to move it was like you put an invisible box around them.

  "This is a really powerful spell Cora." McGonagall said. "Thank you." "Now try to use it to cast someone away from you." Severus said running at me. "Anakick," I said he went flying backwards into the invisible box. I flicked my wand and ran and gave him a hug "This is a big advantage Cora, keep working on spells, and thank you for helping her Severus," Dumbledore said and they both walked out. I looked at the time and it was 11:18. "Shoot I forgot Draco was watching Cookie, thank you so much Severus I'll see you in the morning." I gave him one more hug then left for Slytherin house.

  When I got there I saw Draco laying down asleep on the couch with Cookie sleeping on his stomach. "Aww that's so cute!" I went and sat on the arm chair next to him and pulled out my book putting the finished spell in it.

  "Is it already morning?" I heard Draco say which made me smile "No it's 11:30 go back to sleep." I looked up from my book to see him looking at me. "How long have you been here?" "Like 10 minutes." "Why are you getting here so late." "I told you that I was doing extra credit." I laughed. "Yeah but it's late." "Draco I was working hard." "If you say so."

  After about 5 minutes Draco was already asleep. I smiled to myself, put my legs over the chair, put my head where your back supposed to be, and fell asleep with my book still in my hands.

  I know it's short but I'll make some long and some short because I want certain chapters to be for certain things. Love you guys🖤