Chat With Dumbledore

Cora's POV
It was now lunch and my first classes went really well. "Hey guys," Abby said as her and Devin walked to the table. "Hi." I felt something hit my chest I looked down and saw mashed potato's on it. I looked up to see Tim smiling I took out my wand. "Tergeo," I smiled back as it disappeared. "What was that about?" Cole asked. "Ugh don't even get me stared," Draco scoffed. "This morning Tim, the guy who just threw potatoes at me, ran into me this morning and we argued and used some spells no big deal it's just a small rivalry." "In our own house?" Devin asked. "Yeah."

"Anyways what happened between you and Jack?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "O-Oh umm well, were going on a date tonight at the three broomsticks." "Really!" I exclaimed. "Yeah." "That's awesome Devin." I looked over to see Pansy talking with Tim. "They would make a cute couple," I whispered to Draco making him laugh.

"What are you laughing at Malfoy!" Tim said angrily from a few seats down because he saw us looking at them laughing. "None of your business." "It is if it's about me." "Ugh can you just stay out of it?" I asked him. "Yeah he can if you stop looking like a slut," Pansy said. "Your the one who looks like a pug." "What!" "You heard me." We we're both standing facing each other along with Draco and Tim. "You never learn," I said. "I'll learn when Draco's mine." "We both know that's never gonna happen."

By now the whole lunch room was looking at us. Pansy took out her wand along with Tim. Me and Draco took out our wands to defend ourselves. "This isn't a good idea we both know who's gonna win this," I said. "Yeah me, Expelliarmus," Pansy said I blocked it so my wand didn't fly out of my hand. "Enough!" Dumbledore shouted threw the hall walking over to us. "Tim and Pansy detention tonight with Hagrid, Cora Draco, a word." He then walked out of the grand hall.

We followed him to his office "You guys can sit, your not in any trouble." We took a seat in the chairs across from where he was sitting. "May I ask who knows about your powers Cora?" He asked me. "Well Draco of course, Harry, and Pansy because of the mishap in the hallway." "Very good, I'm sorry about what happened before break, and I'm aware of that happened at Mr. Malfoy's, I know Draco didn't know and that's ok, you have to be extra careful they know a way to get past my barriers but I can now track if they do and help you stop them, no one shall die, not either of you two, Cora may I speak with Draco alone?" I nodded and left the room.

Draco's POV
  "I know you will do everything in your power to keep her safe isn't that right Draco?" Dumbledore asked. "Yes that's right." "Good because great danger faces Cora in her next years at Hogwarts and you need to be there for her do you understand?" "Yes, Professor." "Very good Draco, you are dismissed." I then left the room to see Cora standing there. "Hey babe lets get going," I said taking her hand. "What did he say to you?" "Oh nothing much."

  Hope you enjoyed. Probably a lot of mistakes and I'm sorry I'm so tired but I wanted to upload for you guys. Love you🖤