I'm gonna miss you

Cora's POV
  "A new power?" I asked getting up from the chair stumbling a bit. Draco walked over to me "You alright love?" he asked grabbing me lightly. "Yeah, but Severus what are you talking about new power?" I asked him. "Lighting, look at these marks," Severus said pointing to them. "But its all in one year," I said. "You know the school year ends in a one week right?" Draco said. "Does it really?" I asked confused. "Yeah it does."

  "Come on you've had enough today come on," Draco said leading me out of the room.

*One Week Later*

Severus did some more mins stuff on us and we took our final exams. I was packing up all my things and so was Draco. Tears started running down my face because I didn't want to leave him. "Cora it's alright ok?" Draco said lifting my head up kissing me. "B-But I'm gonna miss you," I sobbed hugging him. "Hey it's only a few months." "I don't want it to be that long," I cried into his chest. "I know love but it will go by fast."

"Severus probably won't even let me leave!" I exclaimed. "Hey it's alright I'll write you all the time I know I can't visit because it's dangerous for both of us but I'll see you so so soon."

We finished packing and I walked him to the train because I was going with Severus so I didn't need to go on the train. We hugged for a solid 5 minutes until we heard the trains whistle. "I have to go love," He said and he gave me a long kiss before getting on the train.

I waved to him as the train left. "Hopefully summer goes by fast," I thought.

Crappy ending to this book I know but I'm literally working on the next book right this second. It will be 10 times better and the chapters will be longer I promise. I just wanted to finish this book. Thank you so much for 13k on this book love you guys🖤.