First Game.

Cora's POV
  "Ready for our first game of the year?" Draco asked as I walked down the stairs into the common room and it's now Sunday. "Yeah, but I'm nervous." "Don't be, you'll do fine." "Thanks, now come on we're gonna be late."

  When we got there we were behind the stands "Ok, Cole your blocking the goal today, Draco catch the snitch, everyone else get the ball to Weslyn," Marcus said. "Now come on guys let's go win this game!" We all cheered at that and got on our brooms and flew in the air. Everyone cheered and I looked saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry sitting in the Gryffindor stands. They all smiled and I waved at them. "And the balls are off!" The announcer said.

  They all kept passing me the ball and I kept scoring. "Another 10 points for Slytherin made by Cora, she's on fire!" The announcer yelled. I saw Draco flying towards the snitch "You got this Draco!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled and caught the snitch. "Slytherin wins!"

  We all cheered and flew down and surrounded Draco. "Nice job Draco, you know what that means another party!" Marcus yelled and we all cheered again. They all started to carry him away on there shoulders and I was walking too until someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned away to see Ron "Hey Ron," I said and smiled. "Hey Cora, you did fantastic at the game today." He gave me a smile. "Aww thanks Ron I really appreciate it." "No problem."

  We stood awkwardly waiting for someone else to talk. "So do you like anyone in the school?" He asked me. "Oh I mean yeah." "Oh who?" "Thats classified information, do you like anyone?" I already knew it was me he makes it so obvious. "I do, but that's also classified." We both laughed. "So you guys are having a party tonight?" He asked me another question. "Yeah we are." "Mind if I sneak in and we hang out?" "Ron you cant do that." "Come on Cora." He took a step closer to me. "Look Ron, If you want to come that's your choice, but I can't help you get in and risk my spot on the team." I took a step back. (I know this isn't really Rons personality and I'm sorry🖤)

  "I have to go get ready for the party now I'll see you later Ron." I walked back to the school. "Hey Cora," I heard as I walked down the halls. I looked to see Draco "Hey Draco, I'm so glad I ran into you." I gave him the biggest smile and hugged him which I don't normally do but he hugged me right back. "Why's that?" He asked pulling away "Ron." I rolled my eyes. "What did he do, he didn't hurt you right?" "No no but he got to close and was trying to get me to say who I liked." "What did you say?" "That it was classified."  "Well I'm glad he didn't do anything, you existed for the party tonight?" "Yeah I am, I hope it goes like the last one." I winked I saw his face go tomato red. "I'll see you then Draco." I smiled again and walked away looking at him one last time.

  I'm literally writing this on my way to the airport because I have time. And 200 reads OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH. It means so much to me I love you all🖤