The Voice Part 2

Cora's POV
  "He's supposed to be." Dumbledore said. "What do we do it hurts," I said as the pain grew worse and worse. "We're going to have you try to control it to make him not get into your mind by invading it." Severus spoke. (That's from Harry Potter)

We went to Severus' class room and we both sat in a chair when he invaded our minds causing us such pain we started screaming.

Draco's POV
I rolled over to give Cora a hug when I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see she was gone so I immediately jumped out of bed and went looking for her. It was super early so I don't know why she was gone. As I walked down the halls I heard a faint scream in the distance so I walked towards it. As I got closer to it I knew it was Cora so I started sprinting when I got to Severus' room I barged in to see Cora and Harry both sitting in a chair screaming. I followed my instincts and tackled Severus "What are you doing Draco?" Severus asked. "Me! Your torturing them." "No he isn't," Cora said weakly. "Then what are you doing?" I asked getting up not taking my eyes off her.

  "Voldemort's in our heads he's trying to make us resist it." "Oh sorry Severus." "That's alright we have to get back to it." "Can't we have a break," Harry asked. "No." He started up his spell again and they started to scream once again. It was killing me to see her like this after about another hour he stopped.

  "Get to your houses and rest come back tomorrow after classes and we will continue you guys don't have to come into my class." He said and walked away. "We did good," Harry smiled at her. "Yeah we did." I helped both of them up and we walked Harry to his house to make sure he was alright. "Goodnight you guys see you in class," Harry said smiling and walked into his house.

  "Lets go love," I said picking her up and walking back to our house. When I got to our room I noticed she was asleep so I set her down gently and kissed the top of her head then laid down next to her making sure not to take my arms away from her.

  I've been slacking on the length I know and I'm sorry I've just had A LOT going on but I'm trying. Also the HARRY POTTER BOOK IS OUT!!! Yayyyyyy you should read she's besties with Draco of course because I love him so much. Love you guys🖤.