I'm staying with Draco

Cora's POV
"That was my uncle!" I yelled as me, Draco, and Severus all stood in his classroom. He just told me that guy was my uncle and that's all we got to. "Yes Cora." "He tried to kill me!" "Look I know this is a lot to take in but it's going to be ok." Severus tried to calm me down. "And what did he mean by powers?" "You we're supposed to figure that out yourself but I might of lied to you, there not coming after you because of your father, you have a great gift inside you Cora one that no one else has, and they want to put down the only threat from standing in there way." "Gift like magic or something?"

"Something like that you will figure it out in time I promise, for now you two need to go get some sleep, Draco stay with her tonight ok?" "Ok Professor." "Goodnight you two." "Goodnight Severus." I gave him a hug which he hugged me back almost instantly. "Come on love," Draco said taking my hand and leading me out of the room. "Severus?" Draco questioned. He allows me to call him that when no ones around which it kinda slipped." I giggled.

"Go get some pajamas on," Draco said as we walked into the common room. "Ok." He kissed my head lightly and I walked upstairs. I opened the door to see Devin and Abby asleep. I got into an oversized T-shirt and some shorts which you couldn't see considering how long the shirt was. "Going somewhere?" I heard as I was about to leave. I turned around to see Devin staring at me with her arms crossed. "U-Umm I'm going to read a book I'll be back up in a bit." "Bull shit, your going to stay with Draco." "N-no." "Stop lying to me girl." "Fine I am." I blushed. "Don't forget Cookie." She commented as she went back to laying down. "Come on Cookie." I whispered yelled. He came off of Abby's bed and I picked him up and grabbed my bag that had my robes for tomorrow and all my school stuff so I didn't have to come back. "Goodnight Devin." I opened the door with my free hand and walked down the stairs.

"Looks like we've got a party of three," Draco laughed as he saw cookie which made me smile. "Come on lets go upstairs." He walked up the stairs as I followed. "Will your roommates mind me staying?" I asked as we approached the door. "I don't have roommates." He opened the door to reveal a big room with a single bed. "Oh that's cool I didn't know that was a thing." I looked around setting down Cookie. "Yeah my dad wanted me to have my own room, I'm gonna go get on my pajamas." He started to walk away when I grabbed his hand he turned around to look at me. I took a few steps forward and kissed his soft lips which he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. "Ok now you can go get your pajamas on." I smiled which he smiled back lovingly.

  I sat on his bed and cookie jumped on my lap. "What does he mean by powers? Maybe it's that I'm really powerful with magic or something." "Cora," I saw a hand in front of my face. "Oh hey." I blushed from embarrassment. "You ok." I looked at him and realized he didn't have his shirt on to reveal his abs and toned body which made me blush even more. "Y-Yeah I just can't stop thinking about what he meant by power." "Don't think about it love, lets just get some sleep." He pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. He started to set up blankets on the floor "Umm what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm sleeping on the floor."

  "What why?" "Because we just started dating isn't it a little fast?" "It's not like we're having sex." I got up and grabbed his hand dragging him to the bed. He got cozy and I snuggled up against him. "Goodnight Draco." "Goodnight love." He kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep.

  So powers what do you think there talking about? Let me know your thoughts. Love you guys🖤