Snow Flake

Cora's POV
  "Hey Severus," I smiled walking into his room with Draco. It was now 4:03 and ready for us to get started with our training. "Hello Cora, Draco are you ready to beginning?" He asked looking up from his work. "Yes," we both said. "Good Draco you will be teaching you the spell Aguamenti, it's a pretty advanced spell but one of Cora favorites, Cora work in your book for a few minutes then I will help you while he's practicing." I nodded and took out my book.

  "What if it's a potion that you drink that makes you forget the past hour or something like that." (I don't think that's a thing but I don't know) I started writing about it so I didn't forget it. "I'm guessing you have an idea Cora," Severus said standing over me. "Actually I do." I looked at Draco who was practicing on a target across the class room.

  "Let's start with something small today." "Like what?" "Put your palm facing up and concentrate on making a small snow flake in your palm block out everything, I helped your father with learning everything about this power so I can help you." I closed my eyes and focus on making a snow flake all the small details about it. I blocked out all of the noise going around me and I opened my eyes to see a snow flake floating right above my palm. It was a lot larger then normal and you could see every detail I thought about on it. I smiled and Severus held up a mirror and I saw my bright blue eyes which made my smile grow bigger. Draco looked over at me amazed and walked over. "That's amazing love," He smiled. I closed my fist and it disappeared not leaving a trace that it was ever there.

  "Thank you Severus." "Your welcome Cora that's just a small little trick there's a lot that you can do with this power, now it's already 5:30 you two get to dinner." We nodded and walked out of the room. "Can you show me again love?" Draco asked as we walked down the hallway. I nodded and held out my palm I focused. It started to form in my hand. "I want to try something." I focused and thought of a heart shaped snow flake which isn't a thing but I wanted to try. It started to change shape and it turned into a large heart. I smiled and held up my hand to Draco's face and blew it at him. It landed on the side of his cheek making snow on his face. He laughed a little bit and we continued walking. "This is gonna be so cool..."

  I know it's short but it's cool right! Well I think so tell me all of your thought. Hope you liked it! Love you guys🖤 Also almost 400 reads thank you guys🖤🖤🖤