Christmas Break Part 1

Cora's POV
  I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry sitting there. "Hey," he smiles at me as I sitting up. "Hi?" I suddenly remember everything and stood quietly only to stumble a little bit. "Hey calm down I don't know if they know your here it's only been a half hour sense you went unconscious." I nod and sat back down. "What happened anyways?" "So you past out after doing that icicle thing then they all disappeared so I took you here and I think everyone was waking up you did a great jo-." He was cut off by the doors flying open. I looked up and saw Draco as he ran over to me. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me giving me a huge hug. He let go slightly putting one of his hands on the back of my head. "Are you ok love?" He asked his eyes full of worry.

  "Yeah thanks to Harry." I looked back at Harry giving him a smile. Draco fully let go now and walked up to Harry as he stood. Draco hugged Harry. ACTUALLY HUGGED HIM!!! "Thank you for keeping her safe." "No problem." He let go and walked back over to me. "What happened anyways?" He asked me. "I don't want to explain right now I just want to be with you." He smiled putting an arm around my waist when Severus walked in. He pulled me into a hug "Are you alright?" He asked in a worried tone. "Yes I'm alright, you can thank Harry for that." I saw Dumbledore come in with a pill and some water "Here take this, it always helped your father." I nodded and took it I looked out the window and saw it was snowing. "It felt like yesterday it was sunny outside." "Yeah break starts in a week, I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house for the Holidays?" Draco asked me quietly so no one else heard. "I would love to Draco." I smiled knowing Severus wouldn't care. "Great!"

*One Week Later*

"Hey babe." I heard from behind me. I turned around to be met with a soft pair of lips. "Hey, what's got you in such a good mood?" I asked pulling away from Draco. "Did you forget we are going on break today and your staying with me!" "I didn't forget." I blushed from embarrassment for asking such a stupid question. "Well you didn't pack, so I packed for you come on let's go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the crowded halls. "Wait you packed for me?" "Uhh yeah." I saw his face turn pink which caused me to giggle a little bit.

"Also you asked your parents right?" "Yeah, I told them that my girlfriend is staying with us for break, they don't really care to be honest, but I didn't tell them who you were I wanted it to be a surprise because my father and your father knew each other." "Oh that's cool." We arrived at the train and put all of our stuff away I carried cookie in a cage onto the train. Me and Draco walked for a few minutes till we found a empty compartment.

I sat down and let Cookie out of her cage onto my lap. "You never did tell me what happened last week," Draco said. I looked up at him "I'll tell you when we get back I don't want to ruin winter break, and I also didn't tell anyone actually." "But Harry kno-." I grabbed his shirt pulling him in and kissing him as cookie jumped off me. He relaxed into the kiss cupping the right side of my face with his hand. I moved my hand that was holding his shirt to his hair. We were getting more into it when I heard the door open and I was ripped out of the kiss. I was dragged out of the compartment onto the floor. I looked up to see Pansy "Filthy slut I told you Draco's mine!"

"Pansy!" Draco yelled stepping out of the compartment. I was getting aggravated and the floor started to freeze and I knew my eyes turned blue. I stood up angry filling my body when Draco stepped in front of me. "Hey Cora, it's ok." I calmed down a lot looking into his eyes. "Thanks," I mumbled he just gave me a smile before pulling me into a hug. "Pansy leave," Draco ordered. "No." I formed a snowball in my hand and looked at Draco to move which he did. I threw it and it went right to Pansys face. "Ahhhh! You bitch!" She yelled pulling out her wand. Draco pulled out his wand "Expelliarmus," He said disarming her before she could do anything. "Uhh!" She yelled grabbing her wand and running to another compartment.

  "Thanks." I smiled. "Your welcome love." We stepped back into the compartment and I saw cookie on the table. "Cookie get down." He jumped onto our seat I picked him up and placed him back into my lap. After a few minutes Gregory and Vincent came in. "Hey guys," I smiled. "Hi Cora." Gregory said smiling back.

  After about 20 minutes I got really tired. I sprawled out across the seat putting my head on Draco's lap laying down. Draco put his hand on my head stroking my hair gently. The last ting I remember was the smile on my face.

  Sorry it's been I few days I broke my left thumb so I'm typing with one finger😂. But I hope you enjoyed it!!! Also I know it doesn't seem like break already but whatever😆.