Your so Perfect

Cora's POV
I woke up to pounding on the door. I looked over to see it has only been an hour sense falling asleep so it was only 11. Draco went to get up "I got it," I said walking to the door. I opened it to see Severus giving me an evil look. "What do you think gives you the right to eavesdrop on MY conversations!" He yelled. "I didn't think he was gonna be this mad," "How do you even know it was us?" I asked. "Your seriously asking me that, you froze the door handle!" "I-I'm sorry." Draco came and put his arm around me. "What's your problem Severus?" Draco asked. "My problem! My problems that two kids think they can do whatever the hell they want and it's unacceptable!" "Can you stop yelling," I asked. It reminded me of my step dad hitting me and yelling at me.

"Don't do it again do you understand!" The floor started to freeze beneath me and a tear fell down my face. Draco looked at me then looked at Severus angrily. "I'm sorry Cora," Severus said. "Get out," Draco demanded. "What?" "I said get out." Now more tears were falling and I buried my face into Draco's chest. Draco wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly. I heard the door close "It's ok love, what's wrong?"

"My step dad use to yell at me while he hit me." Still buried in his chest. "He what!?" Draco raised his voice then put his hand over his mouth realizing what he just did. "It doesn't bother me when it's stuff like that it bothers me with stuff like Severus said." "Oh ok I'm so sorry love." I pulled away to look at him in the face. "I'll always be here for you ok?" Draco said. "I know." I learned in and kissed him "I'm very tired can we get to sleep?" I asked. "Of course." We walked over to the bed and laid down and I quickly fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*

Draco's POV
I woke up and looked over to see Cora wasn't there. I automatically jumped out of bed when the door opened. "Calm down I was bringing you breakfast in bed," Cora said smiling. "O-Oh I was so worried," I said smiling back. "Sit back down in bed right now I didn't do all this work for nothing." I laughed and sat back down. She brought be the food and sat down next to me resting her head on my shoulder. "Your so," I started to say. "I'm so what?" She asked. "Perfect."

  Sorry I haven't updated I've been jammed with homework. I know it's short but I have BIG plans for this book. Love you guys🖤.