Another Event Full Train Ride

Cora's POV
It's after Christmas now and we're about to head back to Hogwarts. "Why do we have to take the train, can't we go with you?" I asked Severus. "Because I have places to go first, you guys will be perfectly fine on the train, now use the flow powder to go to the train station and I will see you guys at school." He then teleported away. We grabbed all of our things and went to the train station.

When we got on we found an empty compartment. I got inside setting Cookie and Charm down closest to the window. "Ugh back to school," Draco complained sitting down. "It's not all bad." I nudged his arm. "I guess your right, I get to see you all the time." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Here study this," I handed him my book of spells and potions. "Studying already." He groaned. "You want to take them down right, then study and learn some new spells and maybe even mine." I pulled out my dads journal and started reading about his ice and snow powers.

Day 1: The floor froze beneath me as I was arguing with one of my fellow students...Lucius Malfoy. Like always we were arguing about who could pull out there wands the fastest to dual. Quite dumb actually but that's besides the point. My mother told me a little bit about our family tree and some of the powers that ran threw the blood line. Apparently ice is pretty rare in the family tree my great great great grandpa had it and his father but that's really it. I just hope I learn more about my family tree and about my special powers.

  I looked over to see Draco reading my book that I gave him. I nudged his arm making him look at me. "Apparently my father first discovered his powers arguing with your father." "What do you mean powers?" I looked on the other side to see Gregory and Vincent had sat down across from us. "Uh oh," I said looking at Draco. "You can trust them, if they tell anyone you can freeze off there limbs," Draco laughed. "Oh ok so this thing runs in my family we're we have powers, I discovered mine at the beginning of the year." "That's awesome so you can freeze things?" Vincent asked. "Well it's ice and snow." I held up my hand making a snowball appear I waved my hand and it went flying at Gregory making us all laugh.

  "Whats so funny?" Pansy scoffed standing at the door way. "None of your business Parkinson," Draco said getting up to shut the door when she pulled him in kissing him. He shoved her away the second there lips touched "What the fuck Parkinson!" Draco yelled. I was getting really mad and the whole compartment started to freeze, good thing we were in the back so no one would really see. I glared at Pansy and got up facing her. "I kissed Draco! I kissed Draco! And there's nothing YOU can do you little slut." "You wanna bet." I grabbed her arm slowly freezing it. "Ahhhhh that hurts!" "That's the point." I focused causing it to go faster. "Now you leave and don't come back to this compartment do you understand me?" I asked looking into her scared eyes. "Y-Y-Yes." "Good." I let go of her arm making it defrost as she ran off. I looked at Draco to see him wiping his lips over and over again. "Disgusting!" He shouted. I walked back into the compartment and just sat down. "If she EVER does that again I'll freeze her lips off." "I would pay to see that," Gregory laughed.

  Hope you liked it! Love you guys🖤.