Christmas Break Part 2

Cora's POV
"Hey Cora come on get up we're here." "But I'm still tired." "It doesn't matter love come on you need to get up." I ground sitting up rubbing my eyes. "There you go," Draco said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I got up putting cookie back in her cage. We got off the train and he lead me to what looked like his parents. When we got closer I recognized one of them the father was there at the castle a week ago. The first one I shot with an icicle because he said I discovered my powers. He seemed like he knew who I was too because his eyes widened.

  "Hello mother, father, this is Cora Blade my girlfriend." "FUCK WHAT DO I DO!!!" "It's very nice to meet you Cora, my name is Narcissa and this is my husband Lucius." She held out her hand and I gladly took it. Lucius held out his hand which I took he squeezed it really hard but I didn't budge just staring into his eyes. I looked over and saw Draco hugging his mother. I smiled and made my hand ice cold which is something I learned how to do in the past week. He let go rubbing his hand we both just glared at each other. "Let's get going shall we," Draco said taking my hand gently. There was a fire a few fire places with flow powder. "I'll go first, Malfoy Manor." Narcissa said disappearing into green flames. "Go on love," Draco smiled. I took the flow powder and stepped into the fireplace. "Malfoy Manor." I appeared in a huge black living room. I dusted myself off and saw Draco come in after me.

  "Let's go put Cookie and your bags in my room ok?" "Ok." I saw Lucius appear glaring at me as I walked away causing me to mentally sigh. "Everything alright love?" Draco asked looking at me concerned. "Guess it wasn't a mental sigh." "Yeah everything's fine." "You sure?" "Positive." We came up to a door and he opened it to reveal a huge room with a huge bed. I set cookie down along with my bags and ran jumping onto the bed. I looked over and saw a desk "Shit!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" Draco asked walking up to me. "I haven't written to my mom, like at all." "Write to her now, has she written to you?" "I mean no but maybe she forgot too." I sat down and Draco handed me paper and quill.

Dear mom,
I think I know why you didn't want me there, I discovered one of my powers. Ice and snow!!! How cool is that right. I also have a boyfriend his name is Draco Malfoy, he's the sweetest guy I've ever met and he treats me really well which I am really grateful for. I know I haven't written and I'm sorry I've been really busy with school. I love you and I hope you write to me soon.
Love Cora.

"Done?" Draco asked me. I smiled and looked back at him "Yeah I am, here read it." I smiled handing it to him and sat next to him. He was reading it and I saw him smile to himself. "Thanks Cora, Do you not have an owl?" "No it's back in the US I was waiting for my mom to write even though it's her owl then I just forgot all together." "Ok well I'll send one of our owls to deliver it come on let's go get dinner I'm starving."

When we approached the dining room everyone was already seated. I brought a small bag with me filled with things just incase anything happened. Draco pulled out my seat making me smile "Why thank you." He took his seat next to me and started to eat. I looked over to see Lucius smiling and gesturing me to eat. I took a spoon full and started to eat. I started foaming at the mouth Draco looked at me shocked. I started coughing trying to catch my breath. "No no no!" Draco shouted. I couldn't breath and fell to the floor lucky to be caught my Draco. He started to look threw my bag knowing I had to have something. My eyes started to shut "Come on love stay with me alright."

Draco's POV
  I stated digging threw her bag because I knew she always had something on her. I looked at her to see her eyes starting to shut "Come on love stay with me alright." She now fully shut her eyes I found a small bottle and opened her mouth slightly and pored it in.

  She started coughing and I helped her sit up. "There you go love," I gave her a small smile. "Thanks." "Anything for you." I whispered into her ear. I helped her stand up still holding onto her arm. "We're gonna get to bed," I said and started walking to our room. On the way I saw Dobby and grabbed his arm lightly and pulled him to the room with us. When we got inside I told Cora to change.

  When she was in the bathroom I looked at Dobby "Hey Dobby." I smiled I always treated him right even when my parents didn't so he would do anything for me. "Can you do me a favor please?" I asked nicely. "Anything for you Master Draco." "Just Draco, I told you this, anyways find out who poised Cora for me please, I can't lose her." "Dobby understand I will let you know." He ran out of the room as Cora stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing one of my T-shirt's with shorts or underwear I wasn't sure because I couldn't see them. "Is that my shirt?" I asked even though I knew the answer. Her face turned bright red "Y-Yeah it's comfortable." I smiled at her cuteness.

  I took a pair of shorts out of my dresser and walked to the bathroom and changed. I wasn't wearing a shit which I never do to bed. I walked out of the bathroom to see her already in bed with Cookie next to her. I climbed in pulling her to my chest. "I'm sorry about today we will figure out who did this." "It's ok Draco, and I know we will."

  Two characters in one day! I hope you like it!