Prank on Pansy

Cora's POV
"Cora wake up, you gotta pull the prank on Pansy," I heard Cole say. I opened my eyes to see everyone was still sleeping. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "4 am." "Cole seriously." "You said you would pull a prank on Pansy I dared you, so get up I'll help you with it." I realized Draco was still holding onto me. I carefully lifted his arm up and set it back down on the pillow. "What are you guys doing?" I heard Draco ask as I stood. "Pulling the prank on Pansy want to help?" Cole asked. "Sure." He stood up kissing me lightly "Good morning love." "Morning," I blushed.

  "Come on love birds lets get working, what are we gonna do?" Cole said. "Umm I haven't thought about that, something awesome though," I said. "Let's think it's Pansy, we should do something with Draco because she's obviously obsessed with him." "What if we made her think we broke up and Draco likes her." "No no no no, I'm not doing that Cora," Draco said. "Come on Draco it would be awesome!" I pleated. "Fine if she kisses me again I'm telling her it was a prank got it?" "I got it." (I know it's not really her prank but oh well)

*Time Skip*

  Everything was in place, Draco was sitting on the couch alone while me and Cole hid behind some bookshelves. We knew she normally went in the common room by herself around 6 because we asked her roommates that don't really like her.

  We heard footsteps coming from the girls stairs. "Here she comes," I whispered. We saw Pansy appear "Hi Darcy," Pansy smiled. "Hey Pansy." That was one of the first times he called her by her first name.

  She sat next to him "Something wrong?" She asked. "Me and Cora broke up, she wanted to be with Cole." I started laughing when Cole put his hand over my mouth. "Shush," He whispered. "I knew she was a slut, I'm always here if you want anyone." "Yeah I do, I want you." Draco smiled playing it off well.

  "Ready?" Cole asked me. I nodded and we walked out behind the bookshelves hand and hand which made her think we just walked in. We walked to Pansy and Draco "Filthy slut, well in with Draco now," Pansy said. I smiled at her "You wanna bet Pansy?" I asked. "Yeah I'm with him, right Darcy?" He stood and faced me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in passionately kissing me. "Get pranked Pansy!" Cole yelled. We pulled apart to look at her "Uhh!" She tackled me. "We're doing this again," I complained. I saw her fist coming at my face so I closed my eyes.

Draco's POV
  "Uhh!" Pansy yelled tackling Cora. "We're doing this again," Cora complained. Me and Cole went to stop her when she raised her fist I saw Cora close her eyes as we got closer. Right when her fist was about to hit Cora face turned to ice.

  "Owwww!" Pansy yelled holding her hand. "Haven't you learned," Cora said annoyed. She ran out of the room probably to go get a teacher. "Nice job you guys," Cole said.

  Short little chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed!