Whatever Severus

Cora's POV
After eating breakfast with Draco we got ready for the day and walked to class. "I really want to find out why Severus was so upset last night," I said as we walked down the crowded halls. "Yeah me too but that made me really mad how he yelled at you." "That's why I want to find out why he yelled, who was it that he didn't want me to hear?" "I don't know be we will find out."

We walked into class right before the bell rang. We rushed to our seats and sat down. I looked at Severus to have him met my gaze. He looked sad and I think Draco noticed too. "Maybe he didn't mean to yell last night," I whispered to Draco. "Maybe."

*Time Skip To After Class*

As the bell rang I gathered my things standing up. "Miss. Blade may I please speak with you?" Severus asked. I nodded and walked over to his desk with Draco following behind me. "I want to speak with Cora alone," Severus said. "Well that's not gonna happen now is it," Draco said glaring at him. "Very well, look Cora I'm sorry about last night, yelling at you was wrong, but it was also wrong how you eavesdropped on my conversations." "Look I just wanted to know who was in your room and if it was you, then we heard what was going on and wanted to know who you were talking about so maybe we could help."

  "Cora your already helping." "How?" "I can't tell you." "Then tell me who you were talking too." "I can't." I hade a feeling it had something to do with me so I kept phasing it. "Why not?" "Cora I said I can't tell you!" "Then tell me why!" My eyes were now bright blue "Because he told me not to." "Who told you not to?" "Cora the only thing this is going to give you is detention not answers." "You would give me detention for asking who you were talking to." "Yes I would because your bothering a teacher." "Whatever Severus." I grabbed Draco's hand and walked out of the class.

Severus' POV
  After Cora left I locked the doors with her spell. "Good thing you didn't tell her," I heard him behind me. I turned around to meet his gaze. "I know I don't think she could handle it yet." "She's growing stronger you know and you won't be able to keep this secret forever Severus." "I know I'm trying to protect her like you asked." "I know and about last night I didn't mean to say those things I know everyone's trying there hardest to protect her." "We really are, now I have a class you have to go." He nodded then disappeared.

  Ohhhh Severus' POV that's a change. Hope you guys enjoyedddddddd love you. I'm taking suggestions for powers so comment she might get one soooooon! Love you guys🖤.