New Rivalry

Cora's POV
It was the next day...the worst day of the week...Monday. "I don't wanna go back," Draco complained getting into his robes. "Babe I don't think we really have a choice, we also have four more years after this don't forget." "Uhhhh." I giggled as I sat down at the table in our room. "Let's get to breakfast I'm starving," Draco said. "I'll meet you there I'm gonna write to my mom because I haven't written to her after she sent her last letter." "Are you sure you don't want me to wait for you?" I heard his stomach growl from across the room. "Go Draco I'll be down in 10 minutes." "Ok." I heard him shut the door and I took out a piece of paper.

Dear Mom,
Sorry I haven't written. Today's my first day back and I'm still with Draco. He's nothing like his father I promise and if anything he's kept me safe. I know more about my powers and I have one of dads journals Severus gave me. I found out more about dads side of the family threw his journal. I love you hope you write soon.

  I attached it to Charm and sent her off. I grabbed my things and headed for the grand hall. When I got there I saw Pansy was just sitting in my seat. Everyone was giving her a hard time about it. As I approached she glared at me and walked to her normal seat. "Thanks guys," I said and sat down. "No need to thank us you sit here and no one likes her," Cole laughed. "To be honest I don't know why she still tries, I thought she would learn but she's dead set on being with Draco," I scoffed. "Yeah also that prank on Pansy you guys pulled was amazing!" Abby exclaimed.

I saw Devin turn around I followed her eyes to see a guy in yellow robes.

  "Is that Jack?" I asked her. She wiped her head to face me. "N-N-No," She stuttered. I got up and ran towards him. He was standing with two other boys by the door talking. "Hi," I smiled as I walked up to him. "Hey Cora right?" I nodded. "I thought so great prank you pulled on Pansy Parkinson the whole schools talking about it." "Oh thanks what year are you?" I asked. "I'm a 4th year." "Oh that's cool if you ever want to do something my groups the one to do it with, your friends can always come too." "That would be great Cora thanks, Devin would be there right?" "Yeah she's quite fond of you." "R-Really." "Yeah come with me."

  We walked over to my table and right when Devin saw she put her head down facing her food. "Guys this is Jack," I introduced him to everyone. "Oh the one Devi-," Cole started to said as Draco hit his arm. "Shut up," Draco scoffed. "I'm done with you both playing dumb, you both like each other get over it," I said annoyed. The bell rang "Devin let me know what happens I'll be in the common room at 7." Me and Draco both walked to the end of the table and grabbed each other's hand. "I swear Cole can be something sometimes," Draco laughed. "Yeah I know-," I was cut off by someone running into me I fell straight on my ass. I looked up to see a group of other Slytherins. "Watch where your going," Tim said. "How about you watch where your going Smite," Draco snarled. "How about you watch your mouth Malfoy!" He said back.

  "How about you stop acting like a complete ass hole and let us get to class," I said I had enough. "Excuse me." "You heard me." I was so over this whole thing and just wanted to get to class. "I don't know who you think I am." "News flash I don't really give a flying fuck now move!" One of the girls came out behind him and shoved me making Draco to stand in front of me. "Why does everything have to be so violent around here?" I questioned quietly.

  "Just move out of our way and we can all get to class," I said annoyed. "That's not how it works, Stupefy," Tim said I already had my wand out so I blocked it because it was going for Draco. "Expelliarmus," I said disarming him. "Wow that's all you can do," the girl who shoved me said. "I'll demonstrate for you, Silencio, Levicorpus." I made her silent then hang upside down by her ankles. "Next time just move," I said walking past all of them with Draco right behind me.

When we were far enough away I undid all my spells. "Looks like we got ourselves a rivalry in our own house," I said. "Looks like it."

I went to Universal!!!! Got a bunch of cool Slytherin items which is awesome! Love you guys hoped you like it and thank you so so much for 3k!!!!