Happy Christmas

Cora's POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see Draco staring at me. "Happy Christmas!" I groaned and rolled over. "Hey no your already up you can't go back to bed." "Yes I can and I will." He got off the bed and picked me up walking out of the room. "Dracoooooo I'm tired," I grounded digging my head into his chest. "And you can go back to bed after your done opening my gifts." He set me down on the couch.

"Good morning you two," Severus said sitting on an arm chair. "Ok so you open my gifts first," Draco said handing mounting two boxes on the ground in front of me. I decided to open the big box first. "Don't shake it or pick it up," Draco said. I opened the raping paper to see a cardboard box with holes in the top. Severus handed me a knife to open it "What is that?" Draco asked. "It's a knife, a muggle weapon." I cut open the box and set down the knife. There was a cage inside I pulled it out to reveal an owl.

 There was a cage inside I pulled it out to reveal an owl

  "Aww she's so cute,!" I jumped up hugging him. "Thought she was a good match for you, now you have your own owl her name is Charm, open your next gift." I unwrapped it and opened it to see a ring inside.

" I unwrapped it and opened it to see a ring inside

  I was speechless it was so beautiful. "It's a promise ring, a promise that no matter what happens we will get threw it together." I started to tear up and he seemed to notice "Do you not like it." "I-I love it." I got up and kissed him I didn't even care if Severus was there. "My turn!" I handed Draco a box he opened it and there was a jar filled with small pieces of paper. "It's 100 things I love about you," I smiled and handed him a small box.

  "It's to replace the necklace that I broke

  "It's to replace the necklace that I broke." "How did you get it, it broke yesterday and you can't go out." "I asked Severus to go get the one I wanted for you." He gave me a hug and I handed Severus a bag. He took out a gray book "It was one of my dads journals, I thought you should have it." "Thank you Cora," he handed me a bag and a small box. I opened the bag and it was a book similar to the one I just have him. "He wrote down all of his powers and how he got control of them, I know you might not have all the same ones but I thought the power you have now would help." I opened the other box.

  "Your father told me to give this to you when you discovered your powers, it helps you keep your energy up, also here Draco

  "Your father told me to give this to you when you discovered your powers, it helps you keep your energy up, also here Draco." He handed him a medium sized box. He opened it and pulled out some calone. "Thought you could use it," Severus chucked. "Well thanks." We all laughed. "Happy Christmas guys," Draco said putting an arm around me. "It's Marry Christmas actually."

  Hey guys sorry it's so boring but I thought it was a cute relaxed chapter. Let me know what powers Cora should have. Love you guys!

My Little Slytherin/Draco Malfoy Book 1 Under editing.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara