Ron's Crushing

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Draco's POV

Last night Snape made me clean alone and I was wondering why. It was early in the morning and I was just sitting on a couch in the common room.

"Hurry up Devin I want to go see Cora before class."

"Where are they going?" I asked myself.

"What happened to her anyways?" I looked behind me to see Cora's two roommates walking down the stairs. "

"I think she broke her wrist and fractured her back last night."

"How did she do that? Is she ok? DAMNIT DRACO SHUT UP... I shouldn't worry! I'm a Malfoy and Malfoy's are supposed to not care about anyone but themselves!" I yelled at myself.

"What's up Draco," I looked over and saw Cole walking up to me.

"Hey." I liked Cole he's was a good guy not one who just wants to get into every girls pants.

"Did you hear about Cora?"

"Yeah I did, but I don't really care," I said trying to shrug it off.

"Whatever you say man, I'm gonna stop by if you wanna join then we can walk to class."

"Why not."

When we got there I saw her roommates which I think there names are Abby and Devin. "Why isn't she waking up?" Abby asked the lady who was taking care of her.

"She was put under during the healing process for her back she will awake in a few minutes."

"She looks so pretty when she sleeps...uhh I have to stop thinking like that."

"Yo Draco come on lets go to class," Cole said as Potter and his friends showed up.

"Yeah let's get out of this dump." I glared at them and as we passed them I ran into Ron's shoulder.

Cora's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see Hermione, Ron, and Harry all sanding over me. "Hi," I said sitting up. Hermione gave me a huge hug.

"What happened to you, we were all so worried." I thought back to what happened.

"Oh I just fell down the stairs," I placed a fake smile on my face. I had a fractured back that they healed and a broken wrist that they couldn't heal fully so it has a cast.

"Really, you did some real damage falling down the stairs," Harry commented.

"Yeah, I'm really clumsy."

"You just missed some people, Malfoy was here with Cole which I'm surprised he got him to come," Ron said.

"Oh, umm can I go to class?" I asked the lady who was taking care of me.

"No you have to stay here for the rest of the day dear, you can go to class tomorrow."

"Oh ok."

"Well we have to get to class before we're late, we will see you later Cora," Hermione said giving me one more hug then they all left.

"Did Draco really come?" I asked myself. I decided to take out my book and I drew what the guys look like because I hurt my left hand but good thing I'm a righty.

 I decided to take out my book and I drew what the guys look like because I hurt my left hand but good thing I'm a righty

(Also from a game that I love 🖤 and just pretend it's all sketched)

~~~

I woke up early the next day because I wanted to get back to class so I walked to Slytherin house and got ready.

When I was done I started walking when I noticed Cole and Draco walking down the hall. "Wait up," I said running up to them, going in between them. "Oh hey Cora," Cole said with a smile.

"What class are you in right now?" I asked him.

"Same as you I transferred because my class was to hard."

"Oh that's great!" I looked over and thought I saw a Death Finder so I stumbled a little and when I blinked he was gone. "I have to be imagining things Dumbledore put a barrier up, right?"

"You ok Cora?" Cole asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I looked over at Draco who was just staring into space "Aww thats so cu-, nope I'm not thinking like that right now, he's not even talking to me."

I noticed that he was about to run into the wall so I grabbed his arm lightly and pulled him toward me with my good arm. "T-thanks." He gave me a small smile.

"Your welcome, it took me saving your ass from a wall to get you to talk to me," I was done with him ignoring me. He just stared at me.

"What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything."

"Then why the hell have you not been talking to me?" He was about to say something when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see that it was Ron who was with Harry and Hermione. "Damnit nows not the time!"

"Come on Cora, we will walk the rest of the way with you," Ron said taking my good arm and walking ahead of them. I looked behind me to see Cole and Draco one last time. I looked into Draco's eyes and he almost seemed mad.

Ron's POV

"So Ron do you like anyone?" Harry asked me as we walked down the hallway to potions with Hermione.

"Uh n-no."

"So Yes." Harry chuckled.

"Who?" Hermione said.

"I bet it's Cora," Harry said smiling.

"M-maybe but it's obvious she doesn't like me."

"Well speaking of her there she is, and you will never know if you don't do something about it." Harry pointed ahead of us and we saw Cora walking with Cole and Malfoy. I smiled at Harry.

"Cora!" I called after here as well all ran up to them.

"Come on Cora, we will walk the rest of the way with you," I said and took her arm and we all walked ahead of them.

Ohhhhhh Ron's crushing on Cora what will that cause because Draco's starting to figure things out and so is Cora. I know it's only been a few days but that's ok😂 I love you all❤️