This is what I call a perfect night

Cora's POV
  It was now the next day and all I could think about last night was why he wouldn't tell me. "Good morning love," Draco said smiling as we laid next to each other. "Morning," I sighed sitting up. "What's wrong?" "I can't get over what happened last night, I don't know what's so important he couldn't tell me and I actually think the protection part was about me but I want to know who he was talking to."

"I know and we will find out I promise." He sat up and kissed my forehead. "Now let's get ready we're gonna me late for class." "I could care less if I'm late to his class." I got out of bed. "You know love there throwing a dance for all houses this weekend 3rd years and up gets to go." "I don't know if I wanna go." "Come on it's not like the party's we have you actually have to wear a long dress and stuff, we're going." "But Draco." "There's no but's." "Fine."

We were walking to class when the ball rang "God damnit," Draco said. "Told you I didn't care," I smiled. "You purposely made us late." "Maybe." "Ugh it's fine." As we walked in everyone stared at because we were always some of the first ones here and of course my seat was taken my Pansy. Severus gave a disappointed look I looked over at the trio Harry gestured to the two seats across from them. We walked over there and sat down "Thanks," I said. "No problem you guys can sit here from now on if you'd like," Hermione said smiling.

"Your seriously not gonna do anything because there late!" Pansy yelled. "Seriously," I groaned putting my head down as Draco put his hand on my back. "Miss. Parkinson I do not appreciate you yelling at me 5 points from Slytherin." I looked up to see Severus smiling at me I just put my head back down.

Right when the bell rang I was the first out the door "Wait up," I heard Draco yell I turned around to see Harry, Hermione, and Draco. "Sorry," I said. "It's ok, what did Severus do to you anyways?" Hermione asked. "I would rather not talk about." "Oh ok."

*Time Skip*

"Let's go," I said taking Draco's hand walking out of the last class of the day. We walked back to our dorm. "What about dinner?" Draco asked when we got in the room. "I have snacks we're cuddling and watching movies." "Oh ok," Draco said smiling. I grabbed the candy and chips setting them on the bed. "What movie do you want to watch?" I asked. "Let's do Action," Draco said. "I have the perfect movies." I put in the first mission impossible movie. (I don't know if they were out when Harry Potter was but just go with it)

  I crawled in bed cuddling with Draco and eating some snacks. "This is what I call a perfect night," Draco kissed me.

  Sorry it's been a while I know. I hope you enjoyed this chapter love rob guys🖤.