Men In All Black

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

"Cora get up, your gonna be late!" I heard Abby yell as she shook me. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at her.

"What time it is?" I asked sitting up.

"7:15." I shot up and ran to the bathroom I was up trying to think about what I did to make Draco ignore me most the night.

After I was ready I headed to class by myself because Abby and Devin weren't in my first class. When I got there I took my seat and the lesson went by like a breeze.

~~~

After the day was over I wanted to take Cookie on a walk because it was only 3:17. I leached him up and walked out of the Slytherin common room. We walked for awhile along the edge of the forest.

I heard a twig break inside the forest and I looked and saw two men in all black staring at me. I started to walk faster and away from the forest when they came out and stated chasing me. So I picked up Cookie and started sprinting. I noticed that they were gaining on me I took out my wand and turned around "Impedimenta!" I yelled and hit one of them causing them to go flying backwards. "Impedimenta," I said again but the one guy blocked my spell and was getting really close he took out his wand and pointed it at me

"Avada Kedavra!" He shouted. I rolled out of the way dropping Cookie lightening.

"Holy shit this guys trying to kill me!" I yelled in my head. "Stupefy." I said and tried to stun him but he just blocked it. I saw the other guy come up.

"Avada Kedavra!" The one who just walked up said.

(I don't know the spell that Harry uses I think he just puts out his wand and doesn't say anything but if you know let me know)

I put out my wand and a red light met his green one. I just noticed how close we were to the castle when the doors swung open to reveal Severus. "Stupefy!" Severus yelled and the one guy blocked it and the other released on the spell I was fighting against causing me to go flying back into the school wall. Then they both disappeared. "Cora, are you alright?" Severus asked running up to me. I was on the ground now.

"Yeah, I-I'll be f-fine," I stuttered.

"Come on lets get you and your dog inside I don't know if there are more of them." He helped me up by my arm that didn't hurt.

"That really fucking hurt," I thought as I walked into the castle while Cookie follows closely behind.

He brought me to the medical wing there was no one in there so he shut the door "Ivysorta," he said as a bunch of locks went on the door.

"Look at that, the one and only Severus Snape is using my spell." I smiled weekly making my way to the bed.

"I never asked can someone unlock the locks with the Alohomora spell?"

"No they can't."

He walked over to the bed I was sitting on "No second detention for you Cora, also you mustn't tell anyone about that today unless I give you permission to. There's tuns of those men after you, Professor Dumbledore is going to put a boundary spell around the castle so they can't get in but you never know with there magic."

"Why were they trying to kill me though?" I asked.

"Like I said your dad made many enemies, and that's the main one he made, those people are called Death Finders, they 'Find people who need to die' and you Cora are number one on there list."

"I don't understand I didn't do anything."

"Yes but your father tried to stop them and they think his daughter will do the same so there coming after you."

"Maybe I need a stronger spell then just putting locks on doors or breaking up a fight, but nothing that kills."

"Well you can think about that why you rest I'm gonna have one of the nurses see what's wrong with you, and don't give up on that fighting spell it could come in handy, I'll see you later Cora."

He waved his wand and the locks disappeared. "What a crazy day," I thought.

Sorry I know it's short but I wanted to let you guys know the new Enemie!