Another Note From Mother

Cora's POV
It was now the next day. I was getting ready when I heard Charm at the door. I ran over and opened it and she came flying in dropping a letter on my dresser then flying into her cage. I always left the door open to her cage just incase she wanted to fly around.

Dear Cora,
Please be careful I know you think that boy is different but you can't be sure. I just don't want the same fate for you as your father. It's a very dangerous world and I heard from Professor Dumbledore that it's not just the Death Finders after you now...but along with Death Eaters. You need to be extra careful and whatever you do, don't drag any of your friends into this...they might just end up dead.
  Love your mother.

  "What if she's right, what if someone I care about end up dead?" "Good morning love," Draco smiled walking in with some breakfast for me. "Morning," I sighed sitting down on the bed. "What's wrong?" He set my breakfast down on a table by the bed and sat next to me. I handed him the note to let him read it. "Cora I'm not like my father and I know you know that." "I know your not, it's the last part, what if Abby, Devin, Cole, Hermione, or even you end up dead, there's more people I care about at this school and I don't want anything to happen to any of you." I started to cry. "Hey it's ok, none of that's gonna happen ok?" "You don't know that Draco!" (She didn't say Harry because she knows he has to be involved and Ron too it's just that she only named her closest friends)

  I saw sadness in his eyes "Sorry I-I didn't mean to yell." "It's ok I know your stressed, now eat some breakfast you need your energy." "Thank you." "Anytime love, that's what I'm here for."

  I know it's the shortest chapter I've uploaded. I'm so so sorrrrrrrryyyy a lots been going on lately. Love you guys and thanks for everyone who's made it this far and sticking with the book! 4K reads also thanks for that I love you guys so much!!!🖤