I can't like her, I just can't, but I do.

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

I felt a tongue on my face I opened my eyes to see Cookie licking my face. "Good morning." I smiled at I got up. I looked at the time it read 6:25. I looked and saw that Abby and Devin were still sleeping. I mean it was Sunday and no one had class.

I got up and got ready for Quidditch practice. I picked up Cookie and placed him on Devins bed. "I'll be back later ok bud," I whispered and kissed the top of his head. He snuggled up to Devin and I left for practice.

When I got there I saw Draco and Marcus talking and laughing. "He's cute when he laughs, maybe I should try to talk to him." I walked up to them "Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hey Cora, so you know how I said normally if we win we have a party?" Marcus said.

"Yeah."

"Well we decided to have a party tonight, to celebrate you and Cole joining the team, the whole Slytherin house will be there, no teachers or anything."

"Oh ok where?"

"Were moving all the stuff out of the common room, we just have to find someone who can put up a sound barrier for tonight so other houses don't hear."

"I can do it if you'd like."

"It's a fifth year spell," He tried to protest.

"I know how to do it."

"Hmm ok meet me at 6 the party starts at 7 and it goes for all night."

"Ok." Him and Draco started to walk away. "Hey Draco can I talk to you for a second before practice?" I asked. He nodded and Marcus walked away.

"Draco we never got back to that question I asked you a few days ago." He just stared at me not saying anything. "Come on Draco I've been here for almost a week and you talked to me the first few days now it's like you hate me or something."

"I don't hate you Cora."

"Then what's your problem?"

"My problem is that you hang around Potter." He scoffed.

"And you guys have your feud, I don't get why you have to ignore me." I looked behind him and saw a Death Finder. "Get on your broom and get back to the castle now," I said.

"What why?"

"GO!" I walked past him. "Ass hole come out of the shadows!" I yelled as I saw everyone back to the castle. I remembered that this is far from the school so the barrier doesn't cover that I have to talk to Dumbledore.

He came out behind the bleachers "Hello dear," a deep voice said.

"Look you had a problem with my dad not me."

"But you see your like your father and we can't have anyone stopping us. Avada Kedavra!" I ran out of the way. "Aguamenti." A jet of water shot out and hit him knocking him back. "Strong girl you are, I'll be back and so will the others." Then he disappeared.

"What the hell was that?" I wiped my head around to see Draco.

"Shit, I thought I told you to go back inside, you could of been hurt!"

"And you could of been killed! What was that!"

"Nothing you weren't supposed to know anything that just happened." He walked closer to me.

"Look Cora about me saying it's because of Potter, it's not I mean I hate him but that's not why I haven't been talking to you."

"Then why." I took another step closer to him.

"I'm not a nice guy Cora."

"But your nice to me."

"Thats the thing! I don't want to be nice."

"Then why are you."

"I-it's complicated."

"Then explain."

"I can't it's not that simple."

"Fine, lets go before they come back." I was aggravated that he wouldn't just tell me.

Draco's POV

"Fine, lets go before they come back," she said I could tell she was getting aggravated. I can't just say that I shouldn't be nice and I'm starting to like her.

"I can't like her, I just can't, but I do."

We got back and she was about to walk upstairs "If you want to start talking met me at the party tonight," I said. She smiled.

"Ok." Then she walked upstairs.

"Shit what did I just do, why did I say that."

  I know it's soon but I want them to be together so badly. Do you think it's too soon? Let me know❤️