Cora would you like to me my girlfriend?

(Hairs black)
Cora's POV
I was done getting ready I walked down and heard music. Abby and Devin went before me because I wasn't ready so I was alone. "Hi Cora." I turned around to see Ron. "Ron, you cant be here." "But I wanted to see you." I could smell the alcohol in his breath as he talked, he was already drunk and it just started.

"Your gonna get in trouble like actually, your not a Slytherin." "So what if I wanna be." He took a few steps closer and I tried to back away but he grabbed my waist. "Fuck!" "Ron stop," I said trying to get out of his grip. "Why? I know I'm the person you like." "But your not Ron." "I know I am, you just don't want to admit it." "No Ron your not the person I like." "Where the fuck is Draco!" He leaned in to try and kiss me and I moved my head to the right and met eyes with Draco who was walking towards me "Help me," I mouthed. Ron grabbed my cheek and made me face him.

He learned in again and now he had a hold of my cheek not letting me move, he's surprisingly strong. "Ron please st-." He was ripped off of me right before our lips touched. "Weasley what the hell do you think your doing!?" Draco yelled I've never heard him call Ron Weasley, it's always Weaslbee. "What are you talking about Malfoy! She likes me, not you I already told you, that no one could fall for you!" "What the fuck did he just say?" "Well guess what Weasley your wrong!" Draco yelled and grabbed my waist, pulled me in, and kissed me passionately. I of course kissed back running my fingers threw his hair.

We pulled apart and looked at Ron who looked shocked. "I-I have to get back to Gryffindor," Ron shuddered then walked away. "Well sense he's gonna tell the whole school, Cora would you like to me my girlfriend?" Draco asked with his face growing red. "Holy shit! He just asked me out!" "Of course I've waited long enough!" I smiled and hugged him then kissed his soft lips...

I know it's short but I just wanted them to get together already I couldn't wait any longer! I love you guys🖤