Sleepover in the Common Room

Cora's POV
  We were now at Hogwarts and sitting in the grand hall. "Welcome back everyone I hope you had a great Christmas this year, now we are back on track to focusing on what lies ahead," Dumbledore said and then sat down. I was in between Draco and Cole with Abby and Devin across from us.

  "So what did you guys do over Christmas break?" Cole asked everyone. Me and Draco looked at each other remembering past events. "Oh nothing much," I said stuffing some potatoes in my mouth. "Well me and Devin hung out on Christmas how about you Cole?" Abby asked. "Nothing really just stayed with my grandparents."

"Well sense it's Saturday do you all wanna hang in the common room tonight?" Abby asked. "Yeah sure me and Draco will be there," I said grabbing his hand and holding it. "I'll come," Cole smiled. "Me too," Devin agreed. "Ok everyone come in there pajamas with snacks if you want, any games you want to play, any movies you want to watch, blankets and pillows," Abby jumped out of her seat. "Ok we will Abby," I smiled and got up from the table.

*Later that night*

"You ready babe?" Draco asked from outside the bathroom door. "Yeah you can come in." He walked in the door and saw I was putting my hair in a bun. "Well you look awfully cute," He smiled hugging me from behind. "I'm wearing what I already wear to bed, one of your shirts with shorts." "Well that's my point love, your always cute." I turned around to face him and kissed him. He kissed back passionately. Seconds turned to minutes then turned to a full on make out. He picked me up and I rapped my legs around him as he carried me to the bed.

We began to get more and more into it as his lips left mine. He made his way down to my neck finding the place giving me most pleasure. I started to breath heavily as he began taking advantage of my sweet spot.

We heard pounding at the door "Yo come on guys what's taking you so long the girls are waiting!" Cole shouted from outside. We released and he went to get the door as I sat up on the bed. Cole looked at me then his eyes traveled to my neck "Ahh I see, nice hickey Cora." He laughed and walked out of the room. "Hickey?" I asked walking to the bathroom mirror seeing the dark mark on my neck. "Draco you gave me a hickey!" I pulled my shirt up more to cover it and ran back to see him petting cookie. "Oops, what did you expect?" he laughed. "Now come on." He picked up our things and headed down to the common room.

"Hey guys," I smiled as we approached them. "Hiya Cora," Abby said. "So what are we doing first sense we're all here?" "Oh I know let's play truth or dare!" I suggested and everyone agreed. "I'll start, Umm Cole truth or dare?" I asked. "I'll go with truth." "Good, what age did you have tour first kiss and how?" "10 I was with a bunch of people and as a matter of fact we were playing truth or dare as well and one guy dared me to kiss this girl." "Oh well then." "Your up Cole," Abby said.

"Oh umm truth or dare, Cora." "Dare." "I dare you to pull a prank on Pansy next time you see her." "Done, I'll do it tomorrow, Devin you've been awfully quiet truth or dare." "Truth." "Do you like anyone? And if so who." "U-U-Umm yeah, it's this guy in Hufflepuff, he's really sweet his name is Jack." "I've heard of him." "Abby truth or dare." "Dare." "Next time we go out me and Cora get to pick out your outfit." "Ok Draco truth or dare I know no ones asked you." "Truth." "When did you start liking Cora?" "The second I laid eyes on her." He pulled me in closer kissing my cheek.

We played a few more rounds of truth or dare and watched a movie. "I'm exhausted," Cole complained. "Me too, let's get to bed," Devin said pulling out her blanket. We all set up to go to sleep and I was closest to the fire with Draco's arms around me.

After about a half hour everyone was sleeping and I wanted to read a little more on my dads book so I carefully pulled it out making sure to not wake Draco.

Day 2: It's been a few days sense the incident with Malfoy. I wanted to learn at least something. I was in my room with Severus and I finally learned how to make a snowflake. Severus helped me a lot to do it though, it really pays off to have a smart best friend. Daniels been bothering me a lot though he found out I have powers and he thinks I'm a disgrace to the family. I don't know why because mom has powers so maybe he's just jealous I don't know. I mean it's only our 4th year at Hogwarts I'm a little surprised I'm early with getting my powers. My mom didn't get hers till 6th year. Anyways that all for now...

"4th year I'm a 3rd year and grandma not till 6th, I'm the early bloomer." I was getting tired and decided to go to bed. I faced Draco to see he was still asleep. I buried my face into his chest and fell asleep.

I would up uploaded yesterday but I had surgery then got my ears pierced. 2k reads thank you so so much also the days in her dads journal is the only days where he practices or learns something. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a little all over the place but you get some good info. Love you guys🖤!