The Three Broomsticks

Cora's POV
It's been about a week sense Severus trained us. I've also taught myself how to make a snow ball too. Severus hasn't been able because he's been busy. Nothings really happened I go to class, take tests, do homework, hang out with Draco, Cole, Abby, Devin, and Hermione. That's really it.

I'm in the courtyard working on my potions when I hear footsteps come from in front of me I looked up to see Harry walking up to me with a smile on his face. Which is weird I don't really talk to him because he's always with Ron. I closed my book gently smiling back at him as he sat down. "Hey Cora." "Hi." "It's been a while sense we talked so I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the three broomsticks with me, Ron, and Hermione?" "Oh yeah sure." "Ok met us down there in about an hour." "Ok." I gathered my things and walked back to the Slytherin house.

When I walked in I saw Draco sitting on the couch and I saw Pansy walking in. I hid behind a bookshelf because I wanted to see what would happen. "Hey Darcy," she smiled. "It's Malloy to you." "Look I know it's all an act for Cora, I know you don't actually like her your just putting up an act I know who you actually like." "Oh really?" I could tell he was getting mad. "Yeah it's me obviously I can tell by the way you look at me, break up with Cora and be with me." She moved closer to him as Draco moved away hitting his back on the arm of the chair. "I'm not breaking up with her, and that look that I give you is called hate." He got up from the couch angry as I walked out from behind the shelf they must of thought I just walked in.

"Hello love." Draco smiled at me. I walked over to him and kissed him passionately right in front of Pansy. His hands were now on my lower back and mine were around his neck. "I'm going to the three broomsticks with Hermione, Ron, and Harry, and your coming," I smiled at him. "Wait no no no." "Yes yes yes, come on let's go get ready." I took his hand and pushed past Pansy.

Draco and Hermione don't hate each other anymore and he doesn't call her a mudblood. He's really trying to make me happy he talks to Abby and Devin too. "Why do I have to go," He wined as we walked into our room. "Well because you and Hermione are fine and I don't want to go alone, pleaseeeeee," I begged. "Ok I'll go, just for you." He pecked my lips and he got some clothes then walked into the bathroom.

  I picked a cute tan top, with some ripped jeans, and my vans I also put my hair up into a high ponytail

I picked a cute tan top, with some ripped jeans, and my vans I also put my hair up into a high ponytail. I just changed before he walked out of the bathroom because I'm really fast at changing for some reason. I was petting Cookie when he walked out and stared at me. "Earth to Draco," I said snapping him out of it. "Oh hi." he blushed. He was wearing a green top with black jeans. We don't get out of our uniforms much so it's good to see him in Something different. "You look handsome." I smiled walking over to him. "And you look beautiful." "Come on let's go, be good Cookie."

When we got to the three broomsticks I saw all of them sitting at a table. I grabbed Draco's hand and walked up to them. "Hey Cora, hi Draco," Hermione said. "Hi," both of us said. "When did you and Draco become so close?" Ronasked. "We're not, but we don't hate each other anymore, take a seat guys." They we're sitting a a table that had six seats so me and Draco both sat on the side with Hermione.

Draco put his hand on my leg and I rested my head on his shoulder. I saw Ron whisper something to Harry. Ron laughed as Harry hit him in the arm with an unamused look in his face. The waitress came over and we ordered butter beers. The table was quite so I put my hand under the table practicing making a snow flake making sure not to look at anyone so they didn't see my eyes. I made a lot of different designs over the past week for the snow flake. Draco notice and smiled at me. "Here's your drinks," the waitress said. I closed my hand making the snow flake disappear and I grabbed my drink and so did everyone else.

  "So I here you and Malfoy are staying together  isn't that against school rules," Ron started conversation. "Not if Professor Snape allows us too," Draco defended. "I don't think it's right, you guys haven't even been together that long." "Ron!" Hermione raised her voice. "No it's ok," I gave him a devilish smile. I opened my hand under the table again concentrating really hard I made a huge snow flake so he wouldn't really feel it and waved my hand making it fly in between Ron's legs. Of course now it looked like he peed himself which made me giggle even though no one knew what I was laughing about.

  Ron looked down and his eyes went wide. He got up so everyone saw and started laughing. He ran to the bathroom with his face red from embarrassment. "How did you do that?" Harry questioned laughing and high fiving me. "My little secret."

  Three chapters in one day😱. I wrote the other ones on my plane ride today but I'm still impressed with my self. Hope you guys enjoyed 🖤