More Friends

(Edited 4-29-2021)

Cora's POV

When we arrived back at Hogwarts finally. We got off the train and got on boats at lead to the school. I saw Draco and gave him a small smile.

We got off the boats at Hogwarts and got off I just followed everyone "Miss. Blade please come with me," I heard someone say from behind me. I looked back to see a man with black hair. I nodded and followed him into what looked like a class room. "Hello Miss. Blade, I'm Professor Snape, I was your fathers best friend before he moved to the US," He said taking a seat and gestured for me to sit.

"Hello Professor Snape, you can call me Cora by the way." I gave him a smile which he slitty returned.

"There are four houses which I assume you know because that's how it was at your old school, you will be placed into the Slytherin, because that's the same as the house you were in and your father was in Slytherin. People don't like the Slytherin house so be prepared but I'm sure everyone will like you just fine."

"Thank you Professor Snape."

"Call me Severus when it's just me and you, after all you will be staying with me over the summer. I also want to warn you your father made quite a few enemies here so I would watch your back. I here that your very good at spells and even have your own spell book is that true?"

"Yes I do." I pulled the spell out of my bag and handed it to him he flipped though it.

"You make your own spells and potions?"

"Yes I'm working on a few I have one finished it's just a small spell but I like it and it can be useful."

"Can you show me please?"

"Yeah." I stood up and faced the door "Ivysorta!" I shouted and multiple locks went up and down the door then I waved my wand again and all the locks went away.

"That's very impressive Cora, keep working on those spells and potions you will do very well. Make sure you listen to your father and make sure you do not show anyone how to do it."

"I will." He handed me robes and a schedule

"These are your Slytherin robes and your schedule go change and meet me in here and we will walk down to the grand hall."

"Where do I put my things?"

"You can leave them in here till you are dismissed." I nodded grabbing my robes and schedule and went to the bathroom and changed. I dropped off my things back at the room

"Come on," Severus said and we both walked to where I think the grand hall is. I had a bag over my side that I always carry what I need in it.

 I had a bag over my side that I always carry what I need in it

We walked in and all eyes were on and and Severus. I walked over to where I saw all the people with the same robes as me. I sat in the nearest open seat and noticed that Harry, Hermione, and Ron were in a different house as I looked around the only person I knew who was in my house was Draco. "Hey whats your name?" A boy asked me raising an eyebrow.