Going to the Black Lake

Cora's POV
It was now after all classes and almost dinner. "Heyyyyyyy babeeeeeee," Draco said giving me a kiss. "Good mood?" I asked. "Of course I have a beautiful girlfriend." "So very good mood, what's up?" "Well I know you've been really stressed you've been lately so I'm taking you out for a picnic at the black lake tonight." "Draco that's really sweet but we can't, it's to dangerous." "I already asked Dumbledore he said he would put up a barrier spell and do that teleporting thing if anyone breached his spell."

"I don't know Draco." "We're going love." "Ok fine." "Good, now get ready please." I sighed knowing all the risks. Draco told me to met him down in the common room when I was ready.

  "Hey," I smiled walking in. "Hello love, are you ready to go?" "Yep." "Ok lets get going." He took my hand lightly and we walked out the door.

When we got there everything was already all set up. "Aww Draco it's perfect." "Just like you." He pulled me in close kissing me lightly. "Are you sure we should be here it's dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt or even killed Draco," I said as we pulled away. "Cora lets just enjoy the night ok?" "Ok." We walked over and sat down on the green and black striped blanket. I kept looking around to make sure no one was there. "Hey it's ok no ones there," Draco said. "But you can't be sure, I can't let anything happen to you." I looked down at my hands. "Nothings gonna happen to me Cora, and nothing's gonna happen to anyone else."

"You can't promise me Draco." I started to tear up, he lifted my head up with one of his fingers. "I know I can't Cora, but you can't keep thinking like this, if you do something might actually happen, what's preventing them from killing us, is us Cora, we have to be smarter then them and not think we're gonna get killed." I thought about it for a second...he was right. "Your right, I'm sorry I just get so worried that I'm not good enough to protect you and everyone else." "Cora you are more then good enough, we're in this together and I know Potters in this too, were gonna get threw it, together." I tackled him in a hug. "Your the best." "I know." He kissed my head "Now let's eat."

I looked at him and he kept staring at me and smiling "What is it?" I asked. "Your just so beautiful." "And your so handsome." I blushed. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I kissed back immediately putting my hands on his chest. I opened my lips a little to open a gate way to my mouth. He leaned back and I laid on top of him. I thought back to when to gave me a hickey and wanted to return the favor. I unhooked our lips and traveled down to his neck finding his sweet spot and taking advantage of it. After a few minutes I released from his neck and laughed at how dark the mark was.

"What?" He asked. "I returned the favor." I smiled. "What fav-, you didn't." "I did." I laughed laying next to him. "Uhh Cora why." "Because you did it to me so I had to do it to you." "You didn't have to." "But I did." I rolled to my side looking at him as he gazed up at the stars. "Yeah?" He asked. "Thanks for this Draco, it means a lot to me." "Anything for you love."

This was @janellerose41 idea for this chapter because she commented about  it last chapter. I'm also starting to reply to comments. Hope you guys enjoyed love you🖤.