Death Eaters and Death Finders Team Up!

Cora's POV
I was sitting on the bed as Draco slept because it was early, I wanted to learn how to do something that could actually help me against the death finders. I thought for a second and remembered that I could make ice too so why haven't I tried. I thought of something that could be useful and a icicle could be but I could also really hurt someone with it. I closed my eyes and focused really hard. I opened my eyes to still see nothing there so I tried again. I kept trying for about 30 minutes I opened my eyes once again to finally see a floating icicle above my hand. I got up and concentrated to make it bigger but it just disappeared.

"Concentrate Cora, concentrate." I opened my eyes to see it there once again but bigger like I wanted. I was still standing so I wanted to see if I could throw it like I could throw my snowball. I cranked my arm back and threw it forward going into the wall making a noise. I jumped up and down so happy about what I just did. I looked at it and made it melt so there was just a small hole in the wall.

"Good morning what are you so excited about love?" I heard Draco. I looked behind me to see him get up and walk to me. "Nothing I just learned something that can actually help me." I smiled. "Which is." I pointed to the wall and he saw the hole with some water on the floor and his eyes winded. "What's that?" He questioned me. I lifted my hand and focused really hard making an icicle appear and I threw it right where it was before. "Wow I'm pretty good with this!" "That's amazing baby." I blushed as he said what because he's never called me that before. "Thanks babe." I smiled which made him blush as well causing us both to break out laughing.

"Come on let's get to class." He took my hand dragging me out of our room. When we walked around the hallways we didn't hear a noise which was odd there's always people. We turned the corner to see a lot of students on the ground. All of the sudden Draco collapsed and I caught him thankfully. I saw a man with a pointy hood and I ran for it. As soon as I turned the corner I ran into someone. I looked up and saw it was Harry. "Harry?" "Cora?" "Whats happening who's the guy in the pointy hoods?" I asked as he helped me up. "Those are death eaters, there's other guys in regular hoods which I don't know who those are." "Those are death finders." I looked behind me and saw a death eater turn the corner. "Run!" Harry yelled and we both started running.

We ran until we came to a wall. Death eaters and death finders appeared surrounding us. "What do you want with Harry?" I asked them. "We've all decided to team up and take both of you down," one said. I was getting angry and the floor started to freeze causing me to look down. I looked back up and I knew my eyes were bright blue. "Oh she's already discovered one of her powers," one of them said. I formed an icicle in my hand focusing so it was really sharp. I threw it at the one who said it, I was really accurate surprisingly and hit him right in the upper arm like I wanted. "Ahh!" He yelled. I waved my hand and it melted. "Yeah I did discover one of them and I know how to use it too." Which wasn't a complete lie I knew how to use some of it I didn't even know how I did the floor thing. I looked at Harry with my eyes still blue and he looked shocked. I saw he had his wand out pointing at one of the death eaters.

"Avada Kedavra!" One yelled and Harry blocked it before it hit me. "What do we do?" He whispered. I made the icicle disappear and took out my wand because I knew how to do more. They kept surrounding us more and more which caused us to be back to back now. "Follow my lead, Anakick," I said causing a death eater to go flying back. We both made a path threw them and ran. I lead him into an empty class room I shut the doors quickly because they were chasing us "Ivysorta," I said and put locks on the doors. We were both out of breath when they started pounding on the doors. They tried to use spells to get in which didn't work.

  "How do you know spells that don't even exist, and what was that with the ice?" Harry asked causing me to look at him. "Well I created the two spells thankfully and I just have these special abilities I can do I just learn them over time, now what do we do basically the whole schools unconscious?" I was now pacing back and forth. "Ok let's think, maybe we could escape out the window and go to Dumbledore." "What is Dumbledores unconscious too?" "Right umm we can try to fight threw them you can use some of your powers." You could tell he was very unsure. "Against all of them!?" "Yeah, you said you knew how to use it." I started at him blankly. "You don't know how to use it!" "No no I do, just not all of it I don't know what happened to the floor, I only know how to do a few things." All of the sudden I had an idea. "You will have to cover me." I said. "I can do that." I unlocked the doors and we walked out to where all of them were standing.

  "Look who decided to be brave, well I'm afraid that's not enough, Avada Kedavra!" Harry blocked it causing me to smile. I closed my eyes and concentrated like Severus told me too. I felt the floor freeze below me and icicles surrounded my body floating. I opened my eyes and shot the icicles with my mind hitting everyone of them at least once somewhere on there body. That's the last thing I remember before everything went black.

Harry's POV
  I looked at Cora and her eyes were shut with sharp icicles floating around her body. She opened her bright blue eyes and shot the icicles at least hitting every person before she fell into my arms. When I looked back all the death eaters and death finders were gone. I picked her up and carried her to the medical center. When I got there I saw everyone just waking up and rushing over to us. "What happened?" One questioned. "I will explain later please just help her." The nodded and pointed to a bed for me to put her on.

  Wow there teaming up look at that!!! Hope you enjoyed🖤