Christmas Eve

Cora's POV
  It's now Christmas Eve the last couple days have been really relaxed, Severus taught Draco more spells and me a little more magic. Other then that we've just talked. I already have Draco's and Severus' gift and I'm all ready for Christmas.

"No Draco, it's Homenum Revelio," Severus said trying to teach him how to detect human presence. I laughed at Draco's frustration he looked at me and glared which caused me to laugh more. "You do it then Cora," Draco huffed sifting next to me on the couch. "Homenum Revelio." I smiled and preformed the spell perfectly. "Now if I can get back to what I'm doing." I looked back at the book still trying to prefect the potion I was working on after weeks. "Take a break from the book Cora, let's all go somewhere!" Draco exclaimed jumping off the couch. "I don't think that's a good idea, with your dad and all the Death Eaters and Death Finders." I was very unsure about this. Draco looked at Severus with pleading eyes.

He sighed looking at me "I think he's right it's Christmas Eve and I haven't done anything in years, and I think it would be good to celebrate." "Fine, lets go let's go." I put my hands up in defeat. "Great." Draco grabbed my hand dragging me of the couch. I laughed as he brought be to the fire place. "We don't need to take that," Severus said taking both of our arms and teleporting us to the back of a building before we could say anything. I was really nauseous and I looked up to see Draco had the same expression on his face. "W-What was that?" I asked holding my stomach. "Something you will learn 6th year." He started walking away. "I thought I knew most things about magic...but not that." Me and Draco followed him around the corner to the three broomsticks. "I thought it would be a good place to spend Christmas Eve." Severus said walking threw the doors. Right when we got in I knew something was up.

I looked around to see an all too familiar face...my uncle. Severus and Draco seemed to notice too "How did he know we were going to be here?" I whispered to the table. "I don't know," Severus answered. I saw Draco look down at his necklace he wears. "There tracking me, right when we got here they would know, this is all my fault." "It's not Draco, but can I see it?" I asked him. Draco ripped it off his neck and handed it to me. I closed my eyes and kept them closed so no one here could see. I froze the necklace and then smashed it on the table. I opened my eyes to see Daniel stand up in frustration "We should go," I said standing. He started ruching over to us Severus and Draco stood and we started speed walking toward the door. When we opened it we saw Draco's father and a few others. We were about to take Severus' arm but I was soon grabbed by Lucius he put his wand to my head. "You made the wrong choice my boy." I elbowed him in the stomach and ran back to Severus "Avada Kedavra." Was the last thing I heard before we were teleported back.

"Well that was eventful," I laughed sitting on the couch. "Why are you laughing we could of been killed!" Draco raised his hands then sat down next to me. "Because I've been so close to death so many times this year and it's only half way threw, and they haven't gotten to me." "Don't get too cocky Cora," Severus said. "You think there gonna kill me!" I shouted. "No, just cocky means you can get caught up in yourself which can make you unfocused when you need to be." "Oh, right." I blushed from embarrassment. Draco put his arm around me and pulled me closer "I'm going to bed," Severus said walking away. "It's 7," Draco stated. "And, I'm exhausted from watching you too like children." He laughed and walked into his room.

"I'm actually kind of tired myself," I said yawning. "Fine then let's get to bed." He got up and took my arm lightly pulling me up. We walked to the spare bedroom and I saw Cookie already asleep. We got ready then laid down.

I was already falling asleep "I'll be here for you every step of the way," I heard Draco whisper into my ear.

I would of updated last night but I fell asleep😂. Anyways I think I'm doing pretty good with my thumb now. Also tell me your thoughts if I should make another book for 4th year and so on. Thank you so so much for 1000!!!! Hope you enjoyed love you guys!