Chapter 33 - Good news!

Early in the morning, Nani woke up and did her puja. After that she sat on sofa, and drank water.
Khushi came to sit with her: Nani. Good morning.
Nani smiled: Good morning Khushi. Are you alright??
Khushi nodded. Arnav came there: Good morning Nani.
Nani smiled. Anjali, Mami, Priya, Dadi and Akash came in the hall.
Akash: Bhai you called us??
Arnav nodded: Yes. I wanted to inform you all, that I and Khushi will shift to my farm house.
Dadi widened her eyes: Can I know why? This girl is making you a bad man, beta. Why do you hear her words??
Khushi looked down. Arnav: DADI THE DECISION WAS MINE, PURELY MINE!
Anjali rolled her eyes: And I completely support your decision Chote. Go and live your life with Khushi, Dadi is here to keep a watch on everyone.
Mami pinched Anjali: Shhh..
Anjali left from there with Akash. Arnav: Ma we're going.
Mami smiled nodding: It's okay beta, enjoy.
Priya winked: Give bhabhi more love okay??
Khushi blushed, while Arnav laughed hearing Priya: Mad girl..
Dadi left from there angry. Arnav and Khushi took blessings from Nani, and Mami.
********************************************
Arnav's farm house:
Arnav wrapped his one arm around Khushi's back: Acha laga??
Khushi: Arnav Dadii..
Arnav: Shhh forget everyone. Now it's you and me.
Khushi smiled a little. And both went inside the house. Khushi: Wow such a beautiful house..
Arnav: It's yours..
Khushi smiled: Our baby will come here to play hain na?
Arnav nodded: Hmm my princess/prince will stay with her/his papa here.
Khushi helped HP with the bags with a smile on her face.
******************************************
Dadi threw a glass in anger: Urghhhh why your blood is winning Shashi, why.. I thought your chapter ended years back but no, other than tolerating that Sanaya from her birth, your other daughter also is with my grandson.
First you always succeeded in business world, and my son used to drink a lot because of you and always came crying to me, that's why when your wife got pregnant, I stole one of your twins and filled in Sanaya's brain bad things about you, I said that you left her purposely and you loved Khushi more, you made her an orphan when you had conditions to take her. And in this way I would make your own daughter destroy you, but you died. Now it's your blood who will pay for my son miseries. I just don't understand why my grandson had to be rich because of you, why did it had to be you who helped him. I just hate this part and you too. I will never forget what you did to my son, Shashi. I will make your daughters destroy each other lives, and when they chapter ends, I will bring the real bahu of this house, Sheetal.
*************************************************
3 months later:
" I want to go home Arnav" Khushi whispered to him, with her eyes fixed on her husband's success party.
"Khushi we will go. Why are you in hurry?" Arnav asked smiling, and sipped his champagne.
Khushi: I don't feel comfortable here. And...
" ASR one picture with your showstopper" media people came in.
Arnav nodded, Sanaya smirked at Khushi, then wrapped her arm around Arnav's back and smiled to the camera.
Sanaya: There is an after party, if you want to join us..
Khushi came in between: No, thank you.
Arnav: As my wife said, we can't go.
Sanaya smiled, Khushi smirked at her, first she was so shocked when she saw Sanaya first time, and later on she started to feel scared with the way Sanaya behaved with Arnav, calling him late at night, having lunch at office with him, and never missing a chance to stay close to him, like she did now, all this irked Khushi. She told Arnav, Arnav assured her that all models are like her, and he will not forget Khushi because of some random girl.
Aman came smiling: Let's go na ASR, it will be fun.
Arnav side hugged Khushi: Khushi is tired, she must rest.
Sanaya: Then leave her home, we'll wait for you ASR, right Aman??
Aman nodded. Khushi frowned, Arnav: No, you guys carry on.
Sanaya held his hand: Let's go ASR, it will not be fun without you. Khushi please, why are you not letting him enjoy?? Tomorrow is sunday, you can sleep all day.
Khushi smiled sarcastically: YOU can sleep all day, I'm a married woman, I have some responsibilities. (looking at Arnav) let's go?
Arnav nodded, both went from there. Sanaya clenched her fist, then faked a smile looking at Aman.
*****************************************
" Urghh she is so irritating" Khushi was taking out her earrings, with anger clearly visible on her face.
" Khushi you don't have to think about them, I already told you to trust me. I will never betray you" Arnav smiled leaning on the headboard.
Khushi smiled: Arnav..
Arnav looked at her, she came near him and sat on his lap: I want to tell you something..
Arnav: Kyaa??
Khushi whispered near his ear: Our princess or prince is soon coming in our lives.
Arnav smiled, after realizing what she said he widening his eyes in shock and looked at Khushi. Khushi nodded smiling: I'm pregnant!!
Arnav caressed her belly: Khushi.. our baby.. I'm going to be a father.. sach mein?? (Khushi giggled nodding) I'm so happy..
He hugged Khushi tightly, whispering sweet words to her: Thank you jaan.. I love you Khushi.. you gave me the best gift in this world, thank you.. thank you.. love you.. I can't believe I'm going to be a father..
Khushi smiled and rested her head on his chest: I can't believe it also, but I'm feeling so good. Arnav a little gudiya or a prince will be in some months with us, I'm so excited to play him/her. Our little baby Arnav..
Arnav nodded: And her/his eyes should be yours, intelligent like me.
Khushi pouted, Arnav laughed. Arnav: We have so much to talk. Baby's room.. and..
Khushi smiled: There is still time to do all this jaan.
Arnav nodded: Tomorrow we will go to hospital, I want to talk with your doctor. I want to participate in every phase of your pregnancy.
Arnav kissed her lips, Khushi responded to him, with equal passion. After breaking the kiss, he rested his forehead on hers smiling: I love you.
Khushi smiled shyly: I love you too.
Arnav looked at the watch: Oh god, it's too late now, you should sleep early Khushi. That's why you wanted to come early home right??
Khushi nodded.
Arnav pulled blanket to Khushi, then kissed her forehead: Good night to you (caressing her belly) to my baby too.
Khushi smiled: Good night from me and baby to you.