KHUSHI OR ANJALI??

After spending time with Mami, Anjali and Akash. Khushi and Arnav went to the room. Arnav secretly took a piece of cake to eat with her.
In the room, after freshening up, Arnav called Khushi to stay with him in the poolside.
" Cake" Arnav pointed with his eyes. Khushi smiled, and feed him the cake.
" Thank you for doing this" Arnav smiled sitting with Khushi beside him.
" It's your birthday, you deserve it" Khushi rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.
" I sent Samay to jail yesterday, can you believe this, he hid from his parents also about you. His mother had almost forgot that Garima aunty wanted you both to marry" Arnav said.
" Wow, he must be really mad in love with me then. I mean he didn't forget me in all these years" Khushi said opening her eyes slowly.
" Yeah, but his chapter ends here only. I don't want to hear anymore about him" Arnav said serious, then looked at his princess: " No one loves you more than me"
Khushi: Haan haan I forgot Laad governor loved me from teen days only.
Arnav giggled: I just can't believe Shashi uncle noticed I used to look at you. I did my best to behave properly with you.. but you were so beautiful then, I never had interest in girls, but when it was you, it was different..
Khushi: You remember when it was raining heavily, and papa asked you to pick me from school, you were so sweet you gave me your sweater and umbrella just to make sure a single drop of water don't touch me. If I knew that was out of love..(Khushi giggled)
Arnav smiled, then lifted her to the bed: It's getting late...
Khushi pouted. Arnav smirked: Don't worry, once we go to our honeymoon, I will chat with you all day.. and romance also..
Khushi blushed.
Arnav: I already booked our tickets to Switzerland, the place that brought us together. We will leave tomorrow..
Khushi widened her eyes: What? you didn't tell me anything. I didn't pack our things Arnav and we didn't even informed Ma..
Arnav shh-ed her: Everyone knows that except you and I did pack our bags. It was a surprise baby. My gift Khushi?
Khushi frowned: What?
Arnav put his finger on his lip smiling mischievously. Khushi turned red understanding what he wants. She moved near him kissing him on his lips.
Image
They broke their sweet kiss, Arnav: Wow sometimes you impress me.
" Laad governor" Khushi shook her head " And it's only today you're receiving such pampering from me, because it's your birthday.."
" Really? Then I want more.." Arnav chuckled..
************************************
" Bye take care Arnav beta, and Khushi too" Mami said placing a soft kiss on Arnav's forehead.
Khushi smiled: Ji Ma..
" Send yours pics to us okay" Anjali teased both..
" Take good, extra care of my bhabhi, bhaiii" Akash said giggling with Anjali..
" You both stop teasing them, can't you how much red they are now?" Mami smiled scolding Anjali and Akash who were all the way to the airport teasing the married couple.
" Khushi lets go" Arnav held Khushi's hand and walked to go, Khushi waved at Mami, Anjali and Akash smiling.
Mami sent a flying kiss to them.
The three left the airport, while Arnav and Khushi were waiting to be called.
****************************************
One hour later:
" Whaaat??" Arnav shouted after getting a terrible news from Mami over the phone.
Khushi patted his shoulder worried: What happened Arnav?
Arnav held her hand and ran as fast as he could: Let's go..
Khushi look behind her: A..arnav.. what about the flight? .. we'll miss it..
Arnav stopped looking at Khushi crying: He kidnapped Di..Khushi.. he will hurt my sister..
Khushi shocked: Samay??
Arnav nodded still crying heavily: Khushi..Dii..
Khushi cupped his face: Calm down.. we'll find Di. Nothing will happen with her. Tell me exactly what happened?
Arnav: Ma called me saying that they were returning from airport, and suddenly Samay attacked Di, and took her to his car, Ma and Akash couldn't do anything because he had a gun with him.. I think he escaped from the police station.. I want my Di safe Khushi..
Khushi nodded: Let's go back..
*******************************
Police station:
" I want my Di in front of me today.. NOW.." Arnav shouted grabbing the police officer by his collar, his eyes were burning in anger " It's because of your carelessness that Samay escaped from here and also dared to kidnap my sister.."
" Arnav leave him. What are you doing? Please calm down" Mami tried to calm him down, which was an impossible task to do now..
" Arnav leave the police please, you will not gain anything showing your anger to him. Now we have to find out where Di is?" Khushi shouted at him separating him from the officer.
" He is at fault.." Arnav shouted angrily, while tears left his eyes " If something happens with my Di, I swear I won't spare you.. why are you standing here? Go and find my Di"
" Arnav calm down" Khushi cupped his face, Mami handled water to Khushi, Khushi took it and made Arnav drink, at first he was refusing, but Khushi convinced him.
*Ring* *Ring*
Everyone's attention went to Arnav's phone. Arnav picked it up quickly as soon as he saw an unknown number, he could guess who it was..
" Ha ha ha.. someone is so eager to talk with me..OHHH.. His dear Di is with me now.. and I can do anything I want with her.. should I kill her ahn??" Arnav flinched hearing those words from Samay..
" Don't touch my Di" Arnav said helpless..
" I won't touch your sister, but it depends on you ASR.. choose one, Khushi or Anjali? If you choose Khushi, then keep one thing in mind.. I will kill your sister because she is of no use to me..hahahahaha didn't I told you Khushi is mine, only mine.." Samay end the call laughing.
Arnav stood still shocked, Samay's words were ringing in his ears "Khushi or Anjali?"