A NEW START!

Khushi, Arnav, Aakash and Anjali reached home. Anjali looked at the mansion, scared to go inside, those memories will haunt her again.
Arnav held her hand: Chalo Di, this is your house too. You know I never ousted you from here, you knew if you came back I would welcome you with open arms, but not that Shyam.
Anjali nodded, they entered inside. Mami came there shocked to see Anjali.
Mami: Anjali bitiya, you here..(looking at Anjali’s wounds) what happened? Who did this with you?
Anjali looked down, tears escaped from her eyes, remembering her cruel husband’s act. Arnav signaled Mami to not ask anything to Anjali now.
He lead Anjali to her room. Anjali smiled seeing the room still decorated the way she left it.
Anjali: Chote yeh..
Arnav smiled: It’s your room, it should be the way you want..
Arnav made her sit on the bed, adjusting the pillow for her.
Anjali smiled: Do you remember how much I wanted to have a room decorated with all pink items?
Arnav nodded chuckling: And how much I hated that color, I always used to change all the things you bought with pink color..
Both laughed remembering the past. Anjali started crying suddenly making Arnav hug her tightly: Di, don’t cry. You don’t know how helpless I feel seeing you like this.

Anjali wiped her tears: Please forgive me for spoiling your life

Anjali wiped her tears: Please forgive me for spoiling your life. I know because of me, today you find it hard to trust anyone or to open with someone easily.
Arnav caressed her hair: Let’s forget the past Di. Yes, I was hurt. But I love you more, and seeing you change and not forgive you, this will be something I will repent all my life.
Khushi entered in the room with soup in her hand: This is for you Di, a yummy soup!
Anjali smiled taking the soup: Thank you Khushi.
Khushi smiled in return, Arnav looked at Anjali to make sure she is eating.
Khushi pouted looking at Arnav: You have forgiven Di, what about my jijaji?
Arnav remembered about Akash: Where is he?
Khushi gestured through her eyes to Akash to come inside, Arnav looked at Aakash, who was looking down. Arnav hugged Akash: I’m very angry with you, being my little brother couldn’t you tell me that you want to be the CEO of AR? You could have just asked me once, and not do all this drama.
Akash nodded sideways: I don’t want to be the owner of AR bhai. I’m happy now, all this I did for Payal.
Arnav: I didn’t plead you to give me explanations…
Akash looked scared at Arnav, Arnav smiled: I know you’re changed now. So enough you both, stop crying and be guilty all the time. Let’s start afresh..
Anjali and Aakash hugged Arnav smiling, Anjali looked at Khushi who was looking at them happily.
Anjali: Khushi come, you’re a part of this group now..
Khushi joined them.
Mami looked at them smiling: Ratna (Arnav and Anjali’s mom) I’ve fulfilled my promise today, your family finally became one.
***********
It was evening now, Khushi, Anjali, Akash and Arnav were fighting in the living room making Mami go crazy with their antics..
Arnav ordered pizza, and they were fighting over who will eat the last piece..
Arnav: You three stop shouting, can’t you see Ma will get headache?
The three stopped and looked at Mami, who was smiling mischievously at them. The three found it strange, and looked back at Arnav who was eating the last piece with a smirk..
Khushi threw a pillow to him: Cheater.
Arnav threw it to her again: Smart!
Aakash: This is just not fair.. I was going to win this time…
Arnav shared the pizza with Anjali giggling at both who were pouting. Anjali: My chote isn’t a cheater, he is intelligent..
Arnav made a proud face. Anjali: Only in terms of love, he really takes time to understand..
Arnav frowned at Anjali: You’re changing sides Di..
Khushi laughed: Hain na, Chote is very chote to understand love things. He can only know maths..
All laughed looking at Arnav. Arnav: That’s not true, I said I love you first…
Mami: That too when Khushi was about to fall on that cliff, if this hadn’t happen Arnav beta would stay quiet. I think I would have to say to Khushi, that Arnav beta loves you..
Everyone laughed again, they were enjoying making fun of Arnav’s this side.
Anjali: Chote put that movie for Khushi. She likes Salman hain na?
Anjali said, looking at Arnav who was changing the channels, when she saw Salman Khan, she remembered that Khushi always used to watch his movies..
Arnav made a boring face, but left it for Khushi. Anjali walked to go to her room, Arnav held her hand: Di where are you going?
Anjali: To sleep Chote, actually I’m tired today. Tomorrow I will stay with you guys..
Arnav nodded sideways: Stay here with me. What will you do in the room, cry for that cheap man?
Anjali: No Chote, after all he did to me, I won’t shed a tear for him. I’m really going to sleep now.
Khushi: Acha, today I will sleep with Di. In this way, Arnav won’t stay worried for her.
Arnav widened his eyes: You? What about me? Who will I cuddle while sleeping?

Khushi widened her eyes more, Arnav realized what he said, he smiled sheepishly caressing his neck embarrassed with the situation created by him only

Khushi: Chalo Di..
Anjali, Akash and Mami giggled looking at both..
Mami: Today you will cuddle your pillow only Arnav beta..
Arnav pouted looking at Khushi, who was giggling looking at him going with Anjali..
Anjali turned to him: Chote, today your wife is mine!!! We will have a lot of mastii today in my room while you stay with your pillow alone..
Image
Akash and Mami laughed, Khushi turned red while Arnav went to his room saying: “Pillow is a good companion” ..