HOLI

Khushi was walking angrily, she bumped with someone and yelled: Can’t you see where are you walking?
The person smiled at her: You haven’t changed anything right Khushi Kumari Gupta..
Khushi looked at the person surprised, now she recognized this voice: Tum? Oh my God.. It’s been so long I’ve seen you.. Sam..I missed you yaar..
Sam smiled: I missed you too Kukuu. But you see I had work in London, and shifted to there only. I didn’t get time to meet you and uncle. Sorry..I got the new that uncle is no more.
Khushi nodded sadly, Sam hugged her supporting her: Life doesn’t end here right?
Khushi smiled nodding: Right, and let me show you the reason of my smile now..
Khushi said guiding Sam to the place Arnav was, she pointed to Arnav smiling: He is the reason of happiness now.
Sam smiled still confused: And why?
Khushi still looking at Arnav: He is my husband. Sam shocked: Kukuu you got married? When? And why didn’t you invite me?
Khushi chuckled: Heyy calm down, it’s a long story yaar. I will tell you some other day okay.
Khushi and Sam headed to the hall. Khushi: How come you’re here?
Sam: I’m from the bride’s side. Lavanya is my cousin. But I didn’t see you till now. You came here late right. Khushi is always late!
Khushi smacked his shoulders: Shut up. I just didn’t attend the haldi, perhaps that’s why you didn’t see me.
Arnav on the other side was cursing himself for thinking like that about Khushi. His heart was scared if she goes away from him after this fight.
He went inside the hall looking for her.
Khushi who was talking with Sam excused herself for a while, and went near Payal and Sheetal.
Khushi: What you both keep planning all day ahn? It’s better to enjoy the marriage other than keep thinking about me and Arnav..
Sheetal: To make Arnav dance to your tunes you only stayed two months planning right? Let us try the same strategy.
Khushi smiled a little: Try it, but unfortunately you will not be near Arnav after this wedding Sheetal, so it will be completely useless waiting for two months or less than that..
Payal: Just by getting Di and Shyam out of here, you didn’t win the game yet okay. There is still a lot store for you..
Khushi placed her palm on her mouth: Oh my God I’m so scared of you Payal.. (Khushi laughed) Anjali was the one Arnav loved the most, and he got her out of the house. Now just imagine you both, you’re nothing to him, in seconds I can get you and your husband out of my husband’s house..
Akash came there: Khushi we need to talk..
Khushi looked at him suspiciously: About?
Akash: Let’s go to some room here. We will talk there..
Khushi nodded, the four went to a room. Arnav kept looking for Khushi, he frowned not seeing her anywhere in the hall. Sam came near him: Are you looking for Khushi?
Arnav looked at him confused: Haan, but how do you know my wife?
Sam smiled: Khushi was my best friend in college. Today only I met her here. I’m Samrat Sharma.
Arnav smiled: Okay. I’m Arnav Singh Raizada. Where is Khushi?
Sam looked at the place Khushi was before with Payal and Sheetal: Huh? She was there before, don’t know where she went now..
Arnav nodded: It’s okay. I will look for her myself..
Arnav went from there.
**********************************
Akash: Okay Khushi so I will go directly to the point. Let’s make a deal, you help us in getting Arnav’s property and in return I will give you 50% of his property, and you’re already rich so this will help us both.
Khushi crossed her arms: I don’t know if you are really dumb, or you pretend to be one. If I’m already rich, why would I be happy in receiving 50% of Arnav’s property? Look I don’t need to make deal with you. I’m in a position everyone wants to be. I’m ASR, the world fashion king’s wife, why would I betray him?
Akash sigh, Payal: But you don’t love him na. We can free you from this relationship. Haan Khushi, we will help you..
Khushi curtly replied with a stern face: I love him.
Akash, Payal and Sheetal looked at her shocked: What?
Khushi: Can I leave or you have more offers to me?
Akash with an unsure look: What are you going to do with us once we go back to Mumbai?
Khushi smiled evilly: Now this is a good question Akash. But since you’re talking about Mumbai, you will get the answer there only. Till then be a good boy okay?
Khushi left the room sighing “What a family” she thought.
She was descending the stairs, Arnav came near her: Where were you? I was looking for you since so long. Can’t you inform me at least?
Khushi crossed her arms and faced her back to Arnav: I’m angry with you.
Arnav sigh: Look what I told you, I don’t mean that.. I mean sometimes I get insecure about us..I don’t know..
Khushi: Don’t beat around the bush Mr.Raizada, say “Sorry” or you can’t even say that?
Khushi side glanced at him and found him looking deeply at her. “Sorry” was the next word she heard for him.
Khushi turned to Arnav with a sweet smile she whispered: It’s okay but don’t think I’m like those girls who you will scold and I will keep crying silently. If you fight with me, I will also beat you. I’ve learned martial arts also.