CHAPTER 3 - A CHANGE

Arnav woke up with a severe headache, he looked at his right side and found Khushi sleeping peacefully there..
" What the... How did I end up here now?" Arnav thought touching his forehead as it would to reduce the pain..
Khushi also woke up, because of the sun rays that were disturbing her sleep. She looked at Arnav: Good morning Drunkard Raizada..
Arnav glared at her: I'm not drunkard okay. Khushi: Of course you are, I pleaded you to not drink yesterday but no..
Khushi hugged her pillow complaining: You pushed me out of the room yesterday...
Arnav smirked: Serves you right. By the way how come you're sleeping here?
Khushi was now lost in thoughts, the way he lifted her then came on top of her to sleep, her face turned red automatically: Woh.. You only came to take me back..
Arnav raised his brows: Really, I must be mad to do something like that. Khushi: That's why I tell you don't drink, you will not be mad..
Arnav rolled his eyes, leaving his bed and heading to the bathroom, Khushi looked at him thinking: You will leave this habit Mr.Raizada. I'm also Khushi Kumari Gupta.. I cannot accept defeat
After some minutes, Arnav came out adjusting his shirt button, Khushi came behind him, standing behind him she cleared her throat, Arnav raised his brows looking at her: What? m
Khushi: Woh if you want I can help you leave this habit..
Arnav: Khushi go and take a bath. Stop eating my brain..
Khushi looked at him sadly: I just want to help you Arnav, papa loved you a lot and I can't let you lose your life day by day. It will be another defeat for me, I already lost my father because of his disease, now please don't make me lose the only one he left for me...
* Rabba vee... Rabba vee...
Both stood there looking at each other deeply. Payal was passing by and saw them lost in their world, she clenched her fist seeing the scene " If Arnav really falls in love with Khushi, then our life will be destroyed..", she left from there thinking. Arnav broke the eye lock going to dresser he combed his hair. Khushi sigh in defeat, but after sometime she smiled hearing his response: " I won't drink from now on" .. She wanted to jump in happiness, finally she achieved something in this so called marriage. After two months, she at least talked something with him and he listened to her words..
Arnav left the room, only to find his sister coming towards him, he sigh knowing what she wants: Di tell Akash how much money you want, he will give it to you. Anjali face fell hearing this: You don't even want to know why I want this money Chote, you're talking as if I'm someone who only comes to you with interest. Arnav: What will I do knowing it? It isn't going to change anything in my life..
Anjali: It is Chote. Your brother is getting married after some weeks, and I wanted to buy new clothes for me.
Arnav looked at Anjali confused: NK?
Anjali nodded. Arnav left her, and descended the stairs calling NK.
Arnav: NK you stupid. You didn't tell me you're getting married.
NK giggled hearing this: Are yaar I didn't get time to tell you, but I called Di to inform..
Arnav: Next time call me directly or ma. Hmm tell me where is your marriage going to take place??
NK: Here in Switzerland, I hope you're going to come right?
Arnav nodded: Of course, how can I miss your marriage?
NK smiled happily, then hung up the call. Lav, his fiance hugged him from behind: Jaanu with whom are you talking with?
NK turned to her: My brother Arnav. Lav widened her eyes: The ASR???
NK laughed nodding: Yes THE ASR!! He is coming to attend our marriage. Lav gasped: Oh my God I just can't believe this. Arnav Singh Raizada is going to attend our marriage... I'm so happy.. A celebrity is coming in my marriage !!
NK looked weirdly at Lav: Baby calm down.. He is my brother..
* Raizada mansion:
Khushi came downstairs and looked at everyone busy talking about something which she wasn't understanding anything. Mami chuckles seeing Khushi face, she came near Khushi: Hello hi bye bye!
Khushi smiled: Good morning mami, what's happening here? Before mami could answer, Arnav came there with his stern face: Pack our bags. My brother is getting married and we will go to attend it in Switzerland..
Khushi smiled: Kya? Shaadi .. Your brother? I love attending marriages.. Yummy food, dance, masti..
Arnav interrupted her: No one asked you what you think of marriages. He left from there leaving Khushi pouting and mami laughing at both..
Khushi: Dekha how he is with me? How can I start a relationship with him?
Mami: But I also explained you why he is like this. Now it depends on you whether you want to help him or not..
Khushi nodded: I want to help him.
All this was being heard by none other than Anjali, who was standing behind a pillar hearing Mami and Khushi's talks. She fumed in anger listening to this, and moreover when Khushi told mami that Arnav will stop drinking because she asked him to..
At lunch time, Khushi went with the driver to AR to give Arnav his lunch, mami told her that Arnav doesn't eat home food and this is spoiling his health as he is diabetic. So Khushi decided to do the impossible today..
She entered in the office smiling at everyone that came in her way, after seeing ASR's wife everyone stand up making Khushi step back in fear at the sudden scene in front of her: Aree.. You want to kill me or what? Why did you stand up like this?
A lady answered: Its our respect for you ma'am. Khushi looked weirdly at her: You don't need to do this okay..
Arnav was descending the stairs talking with his clients, when he looked at Khushi there standing like a mad woman smiling at every worker..
" What the..." Arnav gritted his teeth.
" Kya Hua ASR? Did I said something wrong?" his client asked scared of him..
" No, I'm not talking with you.." Arnav said going near Khushi.
Arnav: What the hell are you doing here?
Khushi looked around where everyone felt pity for her, for having a husband like ASR, then turned to him: Talk properly with me. You can't shout at me like that..
Arnav held her hand tightly in anger, making her go with him to his cabin.
Arnav: What are you doing here?
Khushi caressed her hand, that he left now: I brought food for you. Its lunch time now if you don't know..
Arnav frowned: Who told you to bring it for me?
Khushi smiled sarcastically: I'm your wife now, its my duty to take care of you..
Arnav sighed, he took the tiffin from her hand: Did you eat?
Khushi nodded sideways, Arnav asked her to join him. The first morsel he had of her food made him remember the food prepared by his mother. He eat everything quickly licking his fingers, Khushi smiled..
Arnav asked: You prepared this food?
Khushi nodded. Arnav: Its delicious..
* Rabba vee.. Rabba vee...
Was it a new start for both? Will his family succeed in separating them?