ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEART.

5 years later:
Anjali picked Aru sleeping cutely on his bed: Aruu wakeee up, listen to your buii please..
Aru frowned on his sleep, he rested his little head on his buii neck: buii please let Aruu sleep.
Anjali kissed his hair, exactly like his father's hair: Please wake up baby, today is your father and mumma wedding anniversary, remember about the surprise?
Aruu widened his eyes: Ohh Devi Maya I forgot it buii.
Anjali pinched his nose: I knew it, don't worry you're not late. I'm leaving now with everyone, you come with mumma and papa okay?
Aruu nodded smiling then kissed Anjali's nose: Good luck buii.
******************************************
Aru tip toed to his parents room, and found his mother resting her head on his father's chest sleeping.
He smiled, trying to climb the bed which was high for him, his tiny body wasn't helping him at all.
He shouted: Mummaaaaaa...
Khushi jerked, and opened her eyes, only to find her son trying to climb the bed: Aruu beta what are you doing here?
Khushi picked him, and made him sit on her lap, kissing his forehead: Are you okay? Did you had a nightmare?
Aru nodded sideways. Arnav also woke up hearing Khushi's voice. Arnav rubbing his eyes: Champ? What are you doing instead of sleeping?
He looked at his phone: It's 7am dear, why did you woke up? It's sunday today.
Aruu: Woh.. mumma I want to go to papa's farm house.
Arnav took Aru in his embrace, making him sleep: We will go dear, for that you don't need to wake up this early, take rest..
Aruu immediately nodded sideways: Nahin papa, abhi jana hai.
Khushi looked at him confused: Why baby?
Aruu stammered: Woh.. Am.. I want to play.. in papa's huge forest..
Arnav laughed: Garden baby.
Aruu nodded smiling: Haan haan.. gaden..(He said in his baby's voice)
Arnav: Later Aruu okay. I promise we three will go there.
Aruu: Nahin papa, I want to go now, it's fun playing in the morning.
Khushi smiled: Ohh mere laddo, let's go. I will accompany you there.
Arnav: I will go with you both too.
*********************************************
Aruu smiled reaching in his father's farm house, Arnav picked him and Khushi came behind them with Aruu's bag.
Arnav smiled seeing the house all decorated in white and red, there were red ballons on the floor.
Aruu giggled: Mumma and papa, happy wedd..wed..(he forgot how to wish them, he pouted not remembering it) happy shaadi day!
Khushi and Arnav laughed seeing his invented way of congratulating them. Khushi kissed his chubby cheeks: Thank you my baby.
Arnav hugged Aruu tightly: Thank you Aru. By the way, you did all this?
Aru smiled then turned around: Maassiiii you can come now.
Khushi was surprised seeing everyone come, and wishing them.
Arnav smirked: Was this your plan?
Nani smiled: Your cute baby and his massi planned everything, we're just helping them.
Aarav/Aru smirked raising his imaginary collar: I'm ASR after all!!!
Khushi giggled, Arnav was astonished.
Priya shouted coming with the cake, she placed it near a table: Come here, it's time to cut the cake.
Arnav and Khushi joined them, after cutting the cake together, they feed each other, then Aruu.
Aruu kissed both: I wish my Devi Maya to give all both much much happiness, you both are the best mumma and papa in this world. Mumma I love you because you wake me up everyday and give me your delicious breakfast, you stay with me all day and handle my pranks, you watch cartoons with me, you tell me stories to make me sleep, you teach me how to make those round shape sweet (Khushi giggled and guessed he forgot the name laddo), and I know when I get hurt, you cry. And paapa you're my best friend, you always take care of me, play with me when I'm bored, save me from mumma's scoldings, eat with me everyday, taught me how to ride a cycle, how to take care of my friends plants, how to wash my teeth (Arnav smiled) and uff there are many things you both do for me, other things I'm forgetting now, but thank youuuu, I love you both a looottttttttt..
He came running near to his parents, then hugged both, Khushi and Arnav looked at each other proud of their son, the filled Aru's face with sweet kisses.
After cutting the cake, Anjali and Karan, Payal and Akash, Priya and Ashish, joined the dance floor with Arnav and Khushi.
The couples were lost in their love world, Aruu was sitting with Mami and Nani watching his parents dancing.
" Simran and Raj" Aarav smiled, and said to mami "My parents look like Simran and Raj, hain na nani?"
Mami nodded smiling: Haan your parents proved to be more than that! You know many villains came to destroy your mumma and papa love story but their never let anyone come in between them.
Aru widened his eyes: Sachi? Who nani?
Mami nodded: First your maasi, Sheetal your papa ex-girlfriend (Aruu made an angry face)
Aruu: Other than my mumma how can papa love someone e lse?
Mami giggled: Calm down little ASR, your father didn't love Sheetal, it's just for name sake, then Shyam, your maasi ex-husband, Payal, Akash, Samay, your mumma's lover, Dadi and Sanaya. Some of them realised their mistakes while others are still paying for it..
Aru: Sanaya maasi, is mumma's twin na? Where is she now?
Nani: She is in London now, she married her true love and when she left from here, you were still a baby.
Aru smiled: Really? I only saw her in pics. Wow my mumma and papa are very strong then, so many villains..
Mami giggled: Very strong, Aruu is also strong hain na?!
Aru nodded: Like my parents!!!!!
****************************************************
At night time, Khushi was in her room tired from the party the family organised for them, but still there was a smile on her face, she was really happy with what the family and her son did for both. She thought like always Arnav would plan something, but this time the family surprised them.
Arnav entered in the room, and pulled her near him smirking.
" What are you doing? Aruu will come, you didn't even close the door Arnav" Khushi whispered to him.
" Happy wedding anniversary Mrs. Raizada" Arnav smiled placing soft kisses on her neck, then her chin, cheeks..
" Happy wedding anniversary to you too" Khushi blushed, he kissed her eyelids.
Aruu came there shouting: Mummaaaa..
Khushi and Arnav pulled apart, Aru smiled: Mummaaa can I sleep with you?
Khushi nodded, and lifted him to the bed. Arnav switched off the lights smiling. And the three went to sleep.
In the bed, Khushi looked at Arnav smiling: What's the secret of your love? Why didn't ever doubt on me when Shyam accused me? Why did you always trust me and even fight with your own family for me? Why do you love me so much Arnav? Why still today you love me more than you loved yesterday?
Arnav smiled looking at her side: Because I always listen to what my hearts say..
Khushi: Kya dil ne Kaha? (What did the heart said?)
Arnav: Kya tumne sunna? (What did you hear?)
Aru looked at both smiling: Dil ne kaha ke papa mumma se bohot pyaar karta hai (Heart said that papa loves mumma a lot).
Khushi smiled: And mumma loves papa a lot too.
Aru: And I love you both..
The three giggled, then hugged each other sleeping, preparing themselves for a new beginning in life...
Always listen to your heart and believe in the one you love..
The end!!!