KARAN'S LOVE CONFESSION

It's useless talking with you right? Today I will not even say something to you Sheetal, you already know your destiny. And it seems you love being there, right?" Arnav looked sarcastically at Sheetal.
"He promised me a career, and you know I can do everything to achieve my dreams" Sheetal said without any regret.
" Did you get it?? Achieve your dreams by your hardwork, and not using these shortcuts" Arnav shouted, Sheetal flinched.
" Take your family, home" Arnav looked at the police officer.
***********************
Khushi was in the kitchen pouting and speaking to herself angry: " Laad governor, I can't believe he left me alone for that Sheetal, can't he order someone else to do the this job. I won't kiss him today, that's his punishment for leaving me"
She stopped talking, when she heard giggles sound. Anjali and Mami came inside the kitchen laughing. Anjali: Awww my chote left you!!
Mami giggled: Someone will miss a kiss today, hain na Anjali??
Anjali nodded, pinching Khushi's cheeks that were turning red now. Khushi: Diiiii...
Mami smiled: Khushi bitiya it's only because of you our family is reunited again. It feels so good now.
Anjali nodded. Akash came in smiling: Right ma! Bhabhi can I have that special coffee of yours??
Khushi smiled: You will get it!!
Akash smiled and left the kitchen. Anjali: I'm going to AR. I have some works there.
Mami: Take care.
Khushi: Di.. please tell Arnav to have his lunch, I already gave him his tiffin, but I know he will skip it today because he postponed his meeting.
Anjali smiled: Ji ji I will tell your dear husband that.
**************************************
Arnav: What?? Di told me you will not kiss me??
Khushi giggled talking with her husband over the phone: Haan, you left me for that Sheetal. This is your punishment..
Arnav raised his brows while smiling: I didn't leave you jaanu, but I had to make sure Sheetal goes to jail, otherwise like Samay she would escape.
Khushi pouted: But I miss you jaanu. Your work, your laptop, your phone, Sheetal and Samay are like villains in our love story.
Arnav smiled: Wait for me jaanu! I will try to come soon.
Khushi: For me you have to try always, but for your work you're always there.
Arnav smirked: Jealous??
Khushi: Bye.
Arnav: NO, I'm kidding. I will come home soon today, promise.
Khushi smiled: That's better.
Arnav: Will I receive my kiss?
Khushi giggled: Yes, you will.
Arnav smiled: Now that's better!!
Khushi: I love you, bye! I have lots of work here at home.
*********************************************
" Do you keep following me or what?" Anjali glared at Karan who was behind her, in the elevator.
" I love you Anjali" Karan said smiling like a mad man, a lady that was with them along with Anjali looked shocked at him.
" What? Are you mad or what?" Anjali left the elevator walking fast.
" Anjali listen na.." Karan pouted looking at the lady: " I'm gonna have a tough time with this girl, hain na?
The lady simply nodded.
***************************************
Evening:
Image
Arnav returned from office only to see his wife crying looking at the sky. He immediately left his bag and wallet on the bed, and came near her: Kya hua Khushi?? Why are you crying baby?? I didn't came late, only five minutes late. Are you crying because of this?
Khushi nodded sideways: No, I'm missing papa.
Arnav lifted her going to their bed, wrapping his arms around her tiny body, Arnav pecked her lips before proceeding: I know you miss your Parents, and you recently lost your father. I understand your pain, it isn't easy to forget the truth and move on. But you see, it's the rule of life jaan. I'm here with you, you don't have to feel alone.
Khushi smiled, hugging him: With you, I never feel alone.
Khushi: Did you had your lunch in office?
Arnav nodded: It was delicious. Your handmade food remembers me of my mom. She used to cook exactly like this.