KHUSHI'S INNOCENCE!

ARSHI ROOM:

" Chote is so naughty ahn... instead of working you were busy looking at me... batao.." Khushi giggled teasing Arnav..
" Stop it Khushi.. I don't know what Shashi uncle wrote in that diary that makes you feel that I loved you earlier, in fact I loved another sweet girl.." Arnav said arranging his files, with a sweet smile playing on his lips..
" Whaat? You loved another girl other than me? Who? I will kill her.." Khushi said angrily placing her hands on her waist..
Arnav didn't say anything. Khushi hugged him from behind pouting: Why? Why did you love another girl? I was getting so happy thinking that you..

 Khushi hugged him from behind pouting: Why? Why did you love another girl? I was getting so happy thinking that you

Arnav turned to her cupping her face: I only loved you Khushi, there is no place in my life for anyone else. I was just teasing you..
Khushi beat him on his chest: You scared me..
Arnav laughs. Turning serious: Khushi I placed CCTV cameras in Shashi's uncle house, now we will get to know who did such thing with you..
Khushi nodded little scared, both went to watch it on Arnav's laptop.
Khushi sat beside Arnav. After seeing the entire act, they finally got to see Samay's face. Both were shocked.
Arnav: I think Samay did this because of our rivalry, I won't spare him..
Khushi gulped shocked: Samay..
The history started repeating in her mind, making her quite shocked with the piece of news she got now. Samay is Arnav's rival, and the one who was supposed to marry her. That's why he said: "You're mine" now everything was making sense for her, why he did approach Arnav to destroy Arnav's company, and then get her.
Khushi turned to Arnav: Arnav he is Samay. Samay is my childhood buddy and mumma wanted me to marry him. If he is doing this now, it means he waited for me or love me and is angry because now he knows I'm married to you, that's why first he met you, as your rival because he wants to destroy you.
Arnav confused: Khushi what are you talking about? And how do you know about all this?
Khushi: Papa's diary, he mentioned about Samay there. Papa also searched for him but after knowing he was not good enough for me, Papa chose you for me.
Arnav nodded understanding what Khushi was trying to convey to him.
Arnav sigh hard: Another one who wants my wife. I'm really tired of these, can't they understand you're only for me?? I didn't kill Shyam, this one I'm not sure if I will leave him..
Khushi giggled: I'm so beautiful that everyone is attracted to me.. Be alert Mr.Raizada, there is a line of Romeos for me..
Arnav placed his hands around her waist, resting his head on her neck: I don't need to be alert, my juliet only wants me.. and you're really beautiful inside and out..
Khushi blushed caressing his hair, soon Arnav fell asleep. He wasn't sleeping but thinking of a way to end this Samay's matter as soon as possible.
Image
***************
Akash was crossing the road to reach AR, he slowed down with his steps seeing Payal passing by. Payal looked at him deeply, he also shared an eye lock with her.
" How are you?" Payal asked.
" Fine.." Akash curtly replied.
" I miss you" Payal said with moist eyes..
" Unfortunately I can't say the same thing to you" Akash said, leaving her behind and entering in the office..
********************
The next day...
Khushi woke up looking at her husband who was smiling looking at her father's diary..
Arnav looked at her, then showed her a picture: I'm gonna keep this with me okay..

Khushi smiled realizing he was seeing her childhood pictures. Arnav kept her picture carefully on his wallet. Then came near her, clenching her cheeks: You're so cute.. and so innocent..
Khushi blushed. Arnav was going to the bathroom but stopped in the middle: Khushi we didn't go to anywhere for our honeymoon right? Think a place you want to go..
Khushi widened her eyes listening to him, she didn't even said I love you to him, and he was already planning honeymoon for them.
After taking a shower, Arnav came out of the bathroom shirtless smirking at Khushi. Putting on his shirt he asked: Socha??
Image
Khushi: We have already many problems here, we can't go.
Arnav rubbed his chin: Hmm.. but Samay is not a problem for me, neither Sheetal.. so.. we can go Khushi..
Khushi nodded sideways: Nahin. How can we start our married life, when I still didn't confess?
Arnav raised his brows: Then confess quickly. What are you waiting for?
Khushi pouted, Arnav cuts her off: "The famous right moment!!"
Khushi looked down sobbing: Are you getting tired of me?
Arnav came near caressing her cheek: Do you think so?
Image
Khushi didn't say anything, in the next second she was in his arms holding him tightly fearing that he would leave her if she didn't confess her feeling right away..
Image
Khushi hip cupping: What do you think? I don't love you? You know it isn't true. I'm really waiting for the right time, I accepted you as my husband on the day I talked with DM about you and your picture fell one me, I knew it, you're my destiny and I'm not going to run away from you..