OUR MARRIAGE!

Khushi came in the terrace where her husband was waiting for her, a smile came on her face, seeing him arrange placing sindoor on the table smiling alone.
" Arnav.." Khushi whispered.
Arnav glanced at his wife, Khushi also looked at him.
" Prepared?" he asked.
" Hmm" Khushi nodded.
Arnav went near her, and lifts her, leaving Khushi amused. Khushi: Are we going to marry like this?
Arnav nodded: Yes, you in my arms.
Khushi smiled, and took the seven rounds with promises with her, and then put sindoor in her maang.

And finally he tied mangalsutra around her neck, marking her as his. Khushi closed her eyes smiling, finally her dream came true.
Arnav carried her to their room: My favorite part now!
Khushi smiled: So you married me again to celebrate suhag raat?
Arnav: No Khushi, I really love you and I wanted to complete your wishes, isliye I choose to marry you here, Shashi uncle will also bless us.
Khushi placed her finger near his lips: I know, I'm just kidding. Arnav hugged her, Khushi also reciprocated the hug, later he carried her to the bed, to their first suhag raat in second marriage!
Image
***********************************************
Khushi woke up from her deep sleep, she looked at her husband sleeping cutely like a baby snuggling to her, she kissed his cheek softly. And left with her clothes to the bathroom.
She came back, Arnav was still sleeping. Khushi closed the curtains, to let him sleep more, she knows how much he works hard everyday and today he was sleeping so peacefully, she wanted to see him more like that without any tension.
She checked his phone, and was shocked seeing 10 missed calls from Dadi.
Khushi: Oh God, Dadi must be angry now. What should I do? Should I wake him up? Nahin, after so many days he is sleeping peacefully. I should let him rest.
Adjusting the blanket for Arnav, she left from the room silently. In the living room, Khushi called Dadi.
Dadi answered the call: Beta.. I called you so many times yesterday, when you're with your wife, you forget your Dadi?
Khushi: Woh Dadi he was sleeping.
Dadi: Tum? How dare you call me by my grandson's phone? So it must be you, who hid the phone and didn't let me talk with him hain na?
Khushi nodded sideways: No Dadi, I didn't even saw that you were calling.
Dadi: Ohh shut up. I know how girls like you are, want all your attention for you hain na? Don't forget Arnav is a family man, no matter how much you do your cheap acts, he will never forget his family to stay with you. Today you won, next time I won't let you. Phata hai kyun, because I'm going to bring the real woman in Arnav's life.
Khushi started crying: Dadi what are you...
Arnav hugged Khushi from behind: Good morning my angel. Then he noticed Khushi was crying, Arnav: Khushi kya hua? Why are you crying?
Dadi: Tell him everything. Tell him that I spoke badly to you, that's what you were waiting to do, to separate my grandson from his family.
Khushi nodded sideways: Nothing Arnav. Something got in my eyes.
Dadi hang up the call smirking.
Arnav cupped her face: Why are you lying to me Khushi? Don't forget I can read your eyes.
Khushi looked down: I'm not lying. Come, you must be hungry. I will make breakfast for you.
Arnav nodded: Let me freshen up first.
Arnav went from there, thinking: "Something she is hiding from me, I have to find out what it is"
*************************************************
Arnav entered inside the house holding Khushi's hand. Dadi glared at Khushi, then smiled looking at Arnav.
Dadi: How are you beta?
Arnav nodded: I'm fine Dadi.
Anjali: Did you eat something or kept romancing with each other?
Anjali and Priya giggled. Khushi turned red.
Dadi glared at them: Anjali keep a watch at your words. Aren't you ashamed your Nani is here?
Anjali kept quiet, and looked at Mami. Arnav: They're just playing Dadi, there is nothing to be ashamed about.
Dadi: In this house, everything I say is wrong. Fine then, I will leave from here.
Arnav held her hand: You're not going anywhere okay. Go and rest Dadi.
Arnav accompanied her to her room, and sat beside her. Dadi caressed his cheeks: Tumhari biwi achi nahin hai beta (Your wife isn't good).
Arnav frowned: Dadi I...
Dadi: I know you don't want to hear anything bad of her, but you have to accept the truth, yes she loves you but only you. Not your family.
Arnav stoop up: Dadi stop it.
Dadi: I called you yesterday and she purposely didn't gave you the phone, only called me today morning.
Arnav: If she did it, she did it right. Yesterday I didn't want anyone to disturb me. I already told you Dadi, don't speak bad of my wife, she is very dear to me. If someone hates her, then I hate that person too. I hope I'm clear to you Dadi, don't make me hate you, when you know how much I love and respect you.
Arnav left, Dadi was shocked: This girl won't come in between you and me, beta.