I WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD

Mami came there smiling: Arnav beta come and have dinner.. what are you doing outside?
Arnav gulped, he had two plates full of gol gappe, now to have dinner, he will not digest all this food. Khushi widened her eyes: Nahin Ma. I will not eat today, I already had gol gappe with Arnav.
Mami smiled: Ohh, tik hai..
Mami left from there, Arnav sigh in relief, at least he didn't say no to Mami.
Khushi bit her lips: Thank you for making me smile. I was such in a bad mood because of Shyam, pata nahin kyun but I feel guilty, I haven't done anything wrong but still I feel like that..
Arnav nodded understanding her feelingd, in his case is also the same thing, he didn't do anything wrong for his family still he feels guilty..
Khushi: I never thought a laad governor like you would believe and support me. Your slap to Shyam was awesome, you looked like my Salmanji fighting with devils in movies.. Wah.. you amazed me..
Arnav raised his brows: I don't need to be Salman, I'm ASR..
Khushi joined her hands as if praying: Ji ji app to God ho..God tussi great ho..
Arnav: What the...
Khushi: Do you work in your office or keep saying What the.. all day?
Arnav shook his head, ignoring her teasings, he asked: Do you want to go to a ride? I mean.. we are not doing anything and everyone is having dinner, so...
Arnav was quite confused with his behavior, he never invites anyone to go on a ride with him, he likes going alone to reflect over his life. This is the first time, and his heart often asks him, what is so special about this girl, that you let her rule your life?
Khushi nodded smiling, Arnav is changing day by day, and his acceptance to this change is what keeps her moving on and never lose hope.
Khushi walked with Arnav, in direction to the car. Her eyes were on him only, that she didn't noticed when she reached the car..
Arnav opened the car's door for her, then went to his side. The journey was quite a silent one, making Arnav wonder what happened with the chatterbox Khushi, was she still thinking about Shyam..
Image
**********************************
Anjali cried hugging Shyam: You don't worry Shyam, I will arrange a way to fix all this.
Shyam: My princess the way is to separate Arnav from Khushi. Did you see today she hugged me, tomorrow it will be Akash, then?
Payal entered in the room worried: Did you find a way? We can't just keep quiet, today because of that woman, Arnav ousted Shyam from the house, tomorrow it will be one of us...
Anjali widened her eyes shocked with this thought: No, this can't happen. I will do something to convince Arnav. Shyam will live with me..
Akash also came there, massaging his temples: But Shyam what was the need to hug Khushi now? Why are you bringing trouble for yourself by messing with bhai's wife..
Anjali glared at Akash: Khushi was the one who tried to come close to my husband.
Behind her, Shyam signaled Akash to keep quiet, Akash sighed sitting on the recliner worried..
***************************************
Arnav: Khushi kuch bolo, I'm not going to stop the car till you say something..
Khushi smiled: Kya bolun? I have nothing to say...
Arnav almost let out a laugh: Really? You, Khushi Kumari Gupta, the one who never stops talking today has nothing to say..
Khushi pouted, also feeling strange, this never happens with her, today her mind is all blank for other things, she is only thinking about Arnav..
Khushi placed her hands on her head in confusion: Even I'm not understanding what's happening with me..
Arnav let out a chuckle: You're really mad..
Khushi: Haan my name means happiness, normal people stay normal happy, I stay extra happy, that doesn't mean I'm mad..
Arnav: My name means ocean, that means I'm the ocean itself and other people are drops of water?? Khushi tu bhi na...
Khushi giggled.. (After some seconds) Drops of water..
Arnav looked confused at Khushi, she pointed to the sky: It's raining...
Khushi smiled like a mischievous child: Arnav stop the car.. Lets play in the rain, its so much fun..
Arnav made an unsure face, Khushi wiped her fake tears to convince him..

Arnav: Lets go..
He parked the car, Khushi went running to play with water. Arnav came behind her, he leaned on his car waiting for her..
Khushi signaled him to come and play with her, Arnav nodded sideways. Khushi went to dance alone in the rain, Arnav was lost in her, she was dancing not caring about anyone, Khushi was in her own world, while Arnav was only staring at her..

Khushi felt a pair of eyes looking at her direction, she stopped dancing slowly and met his eyes, her cheeks automatically reddened after seeing her husband stare at her shamelessly

She lowered her eyes, not able to meet his gaze anymore, her heart started beating fast making dhak dhak sounds, she was scared if he hears that..
Arnav on the other side looked away, to not make her feel uncomfortable anymore, when he noticed a car coming on her direction..
" Khushiiiiiiiiiii" he shouted and the next moment he moved her from there, making Khushi numb, she trying to register what happened and when she realized that the car would have killed her if Arnav hadn't save her on time, she hugged him tightly..
Image
But who was hugging her more tightly was Arnav, his heart was beating faster and she could feel that..
Both stood there in each other's embrace. Arnav shut his eyes in fear to lose someone whom he trust once again, his parents left him, Shashi also, now he can't let Khushi leave him, she can't leave him to stay with cheap people.
" Pagal ho tum, can't you see the things around you?" Arnav shouted breaking the hug, he pushed Khushi in anger..
" I didn't see the car Arnav" Khushi smiled a little at his concern..
Arnav faced his back to her angry. Khushi: I'm sorry, dobara aisa nahin hoga (this will not happen again)..
Arnav nodded, and held her hand possessively going towards the car, Khushi smiled, she was feeling secure with Arnav, feeling happy with him something she thought he will never give it her (happiness), feeling loved...maybe also...
They returned home, Arnav was still holding her hand, his hands were cold and Khushi could feel he was trembling also, she tightened her hold on him..
After freshening up, both went to sleep.

Arnav in his thoughs looked at Khushi: Like others I won't let you leave me Khushi, I'm tired of living in this selfish world, I want to know your innocent world too now