KYAA DIL NE KAHAA?

Papa please I don't want to marry him" Khushi said to her father almost crying hearing his pleads.
" Dear please do this for me, soon I'm going to leave this world. And I want to see you in good hands before I leave, please listen to me" her father cried remembering that his daughter will be alone after he leaves this world, unfortunately he is a victim of cancer. This disease destroyed all his happiness and his Khushi too. Nowadays she isn't that bubbly and chirpy girl he knows, she stays more time taking care of him with her fake smile, but he knows deep inside she is very scared to lose him, since he is all she has. If he dies, his daughter will be called an orphan..
" But papa Arnav has a girlfriend.. how can I destroy their happiness??" Khushi asked, hoping her father to realize the mistake he is going to do..
" Don't worry about that Khushi.. I have already talked with him about that. He is ready to marry you" her father smiled a little understanding that his daughter was trying to escape from this marriage, using this argument.
Khushi sigh in defeat, looking down she accepted this marriage by nodding.
*****************************************
2 months later:
Khushi was sited on the right side of his king size bed, waiting for her drunkard husband to come home. She wasn't waiting for him because she cares or what for him, but if he again starts his drama, he will wake up everyone in the family that were peacefully sleeping and then they would blame her, saying that she doesn't care for her husband..
She shifted her attention to the man in front of her, he wasn't even able to walk properly after getting drunk, and she only questions herself why does he drink then?
She walked to help him, only if it was possible he already fell on the the recliner sleeping there.
The next day:
" Khushi you didn't cook well yesterday. Try new recipes okay" Payal said mocking Khushi.
" If you know how to cook perfectly then do it. Don't try to make me your maid." Khushi said with a stern face.
Mami came there listening to their conversations: Khushi cook what you want, and if you don't want you can tell me. I will tell HP to cook today..
Khushi smiled a little to Mami, the only one who can understand her in this family. Payal glared at Mami: You support her a lot, but when it comes to me you know perfectly how to taunt me..
Mami sigh: Payal she is new here, and I don't taunt you, I just try to make you understand things a wife should do to her husband..
Payal rolled her eyes: Ohh come on, I know you're jealous because Akash only loves me and not you..
Khushi glared at Payal: Stop it okay, you can't talk to your mother-in-law like that. And Akash will never forget his mother. She doesn't have to be jealous of a woman like you..
Payal turned red hearing this, she was about to slap Khushi but someone held her hand tightly not letting her achieve what she wants.
" Payal don't cross your limits" Arnav said with a dangerous tone. Payal shivered listening his voice, the only one she is scared of in this house, is the real owner ASR..
" I'm sorry ASR.." Payal said stammering, Khushi was looking at her stunned, its incredible that everyone in this house is scared of Arnav. Everyone shows their good face in front of him, and are always doing their best to be in Arnav's good books.
" And you (looking at Khushi) if you want to do something do it, if don't leave it okay" Arnav said..
" Don't talk rubbish, when you don't know what exactly happened" Khushi replied sternly at him. Mami who was behind Arnav, clapped silently for Khushi smiling. Khushi's attitude for Arnav impresses her, she never thought there would be someone who dares to face ASR like this...
Arnav went from there not before throwing a glare to Khushi...