CHAPTER 7 - FOR YOUR SMILE!

NK looked at all trying to cheer up everyone's mood: Okay guys. Lets go. Otherwise we will stay here only..
All left. NK was showing Switzerland most beautiful places to them..

 NK was showing Switzerland most beautiful places to them

Lavanya came near Khushi: Hi I'm Lavanya..
Khushi smiled: I know. How can I come to a marriage without knowing who is the bride and groom?
Lavanya giggled with Khushi, Arnav rolled his eyes: Can't you see she is starting a new relationship with you? And normally we start by introducing ourselves?
Khushi: Are wah, you did your introduction well to me hain na?
Arnav remembered their first night, he came drunk, scaring the hell out of Khushi.
Lavanya: Its okay... Actually we want to play a game. Could you both join us?
Khushi nodded, Arnav didn't even dare to reject, he knows the looks Khushi will throw at him.
Mami and NK came near Akash, Anjali, Shyam, Payal, Sheetal, Lavanya, Khushi and Arnav..
NK: So the game is we will make groups of two people to make a snowman. And the group who makes it in less time, is the winner.
Arnav was like what-the. Khushi clapped her hands excitedly like a baby.
Khushi looked at Arnav with eyes tinkling in happiness: We will win!!!
Lavanya smiled: Nahin Khushi, we (NK and Lav) will win, we have been doing this since years now..
Khushi: Arnav never accepts defeat, hain na? So I'm hundred percent sure that we will win this game..
Khushi winks at Arnav, who was looking in disbelief at her.
Image
Anjali interrupted: Sheetal could stay with Chote, and Khushi you stay with Mami, because she will be alone.
Khushi face fell, she looked angrily at Anjali..
Mami: Aree no, let Khushi play with her husband. I will stay with Sheetal (mami made a disgusting face to Khushi, Khushi giggled)
Sheetal: What the.. I will play with mami?
NK looked at Sheetal irritated: Can we start the game?
All stood with their groups finding a place to start their art.
Arnav was just looking at Khushi, who was more than excited to play a stupid game for him..
Khushi with snow on her hands: Arnav come na.. We have to do this fast..
Arnav crossed his arms: I'm not going to do this.
The snow fell from Khushi's hands, she looked down sadly..
Arnav came near hear: What I have to do?
Khushi face lit up in happiness again, she explained Arnav how she is planning to make the snowman. Arnav, with his intelligent mind understood it quickly..
NK and Lav were trying to make it faster than others.
Anjali: Shyam you're not doing it well, see this snowman face isn't too good.
Shyam irritated: I don't know Anjali..
Payal on the other side, left Akash to do everything..
Akash glared at her: Aren't you going to help me?
Payal: I will get sick if I play with snow..
Akash shook his head..
Mami was having fun pulling Sheetal's leg everytime. Sheetal was making the snowman, and Mami was busy spoiling it. She only wanted Arshi to win this game, so it didn't matter to her to win it.
Sheetal smiled: Ma you're spoiling our hard work..
Mami giggled: Ma? Since when? Just because you heard Khushi calling me like that .. Sheetal bitiya you're such a copy cat..
Sheetal looked down embarrassed..
Khushi shouted: Yaaaayy.. we have finished it.. We won! Arnav we won!..
Arnav rolled his eyes. NK and Lav pouted, but they knew it, can they win from ASR? ..
Khushi: Don't make your faces. I also helped you in making this..
Arnav smirked: Oh really, you were just blabbering your things, when it was time to do you left it all for me..
Khushi giggled: But I helped you a bit..
After declaring Arshi as winners, all went to sit and chat for a while..
It was getting later, Khushi noticed that Arnav was feeling cold now, he didn't wear much warm clothes.
Khushi came near him, looking at his eyes, she wrapped her shawls around him, hugging his body..