PAPA'S DIARY

Good morning" Khushi smiled looking at Arnav, who returned from jogging. Arnav smiled caressing her cheeks: Good morning..
"Arnav can I ask you something?" Khushi said.
" Hmm" Arnav looked at her, indicating her to proceed. Khushi: I want to go to my house today, just to check if everything is in order and clean.
Arnav nodded: Okay, let me freshen up, then we will go.
After having breakfast, Arnav left with Khushi and Anjali, who wanted to go to the market. Leaving Anjali in the nearby market, they went to Khushi's house.
Khushi smiled seeing Prashant kaka, the one who is with them since Khushi was a little baby. Prashant kaka smiled seeing her: My pari has come.
Khushi smiled hugging him: Kaka how are you?
Kaka: I'm fine, but this house is not, it doesn't look the same without you and Sirji..
Khushi's eyes got moist hearing this, Arnav caressed her back, taking her inside the house.
Khushi: Arnav stay here. I'm going to take my things in my room and also see if I need to do some cleanings here..
Arnav looked at his watch: Khushi I'm getting late for a meeting now. If you don't mind, can you stay here doing your things, and then after my meeting ends, I will come to pick you up..
Khushi nodded: No problem..
Arnav kissed her forehead, then went outside.
**************************************
Anjali was walking with her shopping bags, when suddenly a car passed fastly making all the vegetables fall, and she was also about to fall but a lady caught her on time..
The car stopped, and a man came near her smiling cheekily: Hiii..
" Hii what? Get lost from here" Anjali shouted angrily..
" Heyy I'm so sorry. Actually I was racing with my friends" the man tried to explain Anjali..
" So? Who will buy my vegetables again? I wasted money on it.." Anjali glared at him..
" Heyy angry woman. Calm down. Don't worry when Karan is here.." Karan said looking at the vegetable's vendor indicating him to pack all the things for Anjali again..
Anjali left from there, Karan shouted: Angry woman.. dekho na.. here are yours vegetables, come and take it..
Anjali turn behind: I don't need them now..
Karan smirked whispering: Angry woman.. she is beautiful but short tempered..
***************************************
Khushi was sited on her bed, looking at her father's album and his diary.
" Can I read your diary now?" Khushi asked innocently looking at Shashi's picture..
She opened the first page, and it starts with her name only. Her story when she was a child, her friendship with Samay...
" Samay?? Who is he? I had a childhood friend and I don't even remember him now.. Papa also never reminded me of him.." shrugging her shoulder she continued reading..
" What? Mumma wanted me to marry with Samay. Why didn't papa made me marry with him then??" Khushi was getting more confused now..
A smile took over her face when she saw Arnav's name in the diary, something interesting for her to read..
" Arnav, a little boy who aimed big, a boy whose happiness lies on his sibling's smile. He lost his parents, but still fought everyday to make sure his family never suffers. That's the quality I saw in this small boy who works next to my company in a small garage. He doesn't mind fixing my car even if I don't pay him money, imagine in a situation where he is, where he need so much money to sustain his family, he doesn't mind helping others. I decided to give this boy a chance. I will get him working on my company.." Khushi smiled seeing Arnav's nature in the past, she kissed the page of the diary whispering "My chote"...
" Hmmm so I'm kind of noticing something new about Arnav. I think he likes my daughter, kid's crush I know.. how he gets so confused when Khushi is around him? He is so simple, and his every thought reflects on his acts, these days Khushi comes a lot to office, and my dear boy doesn't take his eyes off her.. *Giggles* he reminds me of myself only when I was young, even I used to be like this in front of Garima.. Arnav is a good guy for my Khushi, I so wish when they grow up they marry each other, but unfortunately Garima wants Samay for Khushi.. And I know Arnav will never tell Khushi he likes her, because he treat her like his ma'am and his boss's daughter.. he will never let such feelings develop inside him.. " Khushi was shocked, Arnav liked her when they were teenagers.. wow.. she smiled interested in reading more..
" Nowadays I only see my daughter faking her smile to me, why God are you punishing me like this? Do you know how much difficult it is to leave my daughter and go away?? I just hope I convince her to marry with Arnav.. I'm really sorry Garima, but I can't let my daughter marry with Samay, he isn't the good guy for her, I got to know he has many bad habits and treats everyone badly, and I want someone to take care of my daughter the way I care for her, no one except Arnav can do that.. I know, my heart tells me that Arnav is the right man for our daughter Garima, sorry for breaking my promise.." Khushi was hell confused who is this Samay. She completely forgot about him..
Khushi: Thank God Papa made me marry with Arnav, otherwise I would have to marry this unknown Samay.
She closed the diary smiling: Mr. Raizada loves me from our teen days.. that's why he is so eager to hear I love you from me. Bechara he waited for too long..
She giggled , but soon the smile disappeared from her face hearing a scary music sound..
" Kakaaa..." Khushi shouted coming out of the room, the house was filled with silence making Khushi scared..
She descended the stairs: Kakaa are you here??
No one responded to her, making few tears leave her eyes. The sound seemed to approach her, she turn behind her fast to see if anyone was there..
" Khushiiii...you're mine..." a man's voice echoed around the hall, making Khushi gasp shocked..
She ran towards the door, after trying to open it many times, she cried seeing the door looked, and the man's voice laughing..
" Help meee...please..." Khushi shouted banging the door, she widened her eyes seeing a shadow coming near her through the door, she closed her eyes with her palms not wanting to see what will happen next..
" Khushi what happened??" Arnav asked placing his hands on her shoulders. Khushi opened her eyes, and seeing Arnav there, she quickly hugged him tightly...
Khushi crying: A..arnav th..there.. was a voic..e heree...
Arnav hugged her back: Shh calm down, I'm here with you...
Khushi: Let's go na.. I don't want to stay here now.
Arnav: Tell me what happened first?
Khushi cried nodding sideways: I will tell you once we are home..
Arnav nodded taking Khushi with him, he made her sit in the car kissing her cheeks, it was more like he was pampering her. Khushi felt relieved seeing him there for her, Arnav still kissing her cheeks: Are you alright now?

 Khushi felt relieved seeing him there for her, Arnav still kissing her cheeks: Are you alright now?

Khushi smiled a little: Yes..
Arnav went to his side: Hmm now tell me why are you crying? And what were you doing in the door?
Khushi told him everything. Arnav was hell angry on who did such a prank with his wife: Don't worry. I will find out who did this with you. Till you're with me, nothing bad will happen with you..
Arnav handled her a packet with jalebis there: Eat and become more fat..
Khushi pouted snatching the packet from his hand: I know you will love me even fat..
Arnav giggled: You really think so?
Khushi nodded with confidence: If you love me when I was only 16 years old, I was so ugly then..
Arnav widened his eyes: What the.. how do you know that? I mean.. who told you that?
Khushi giggled seeing his reaction: Papa's diary..
" Dammit.. Shashi uncle noticed it.." Arnav thought embarrassed...