AKASH AND ANJALI REUNION!!

One month later:

" I just don't know what to do Di. Let me tell bhai about this. Maybe he will help us" Akash said sipping his juice, in a open restaurant.
" No Akash, don't do this. I don't have courage to face Chote. I just want you to keep an eye on Shyam's activities. If I'm not wrong he is going to bring a rival in AR, for Chote. They already planned to make Chote lose the deal. I just want you to save Chote's reputation. And please make me meet with Khushi. I really need to talk with her" Anjali said with tears of regret in her eyes, covering her arms with her saree pallu, to hide the wounds her husband caused to her..
" Okay Di. I will do as you say, I just don't know if bhai will believe in me, but bhabhi will. It's just because of her I left that cunning woman, what what I did for her but she wasn't satisfied. Bhabhi was right our family only had selfish people including us" Akash said.
" Haan you're right. And today I'm living the consequences.. Acha tell me do you really love Payal? How is the situation?" Anjali asked patting Akash's shoulder.
" I do love her a lot Di, only because of her I was about to destroy my brother's life, but not anymore. I've realized that Payal only loved my status and wanted more. Nothing else. She was making me go far away from my own mother and my family. I just can't tolerate this anymore. In the next few days, we will go to court to finalize the divorce situation. " Akash said.
" Don't worry, DM knows what's better for you. Maybe there will be another chance in love for you." Anjali said with a faint smile..
" And you too. I promise Di, I will talk with bhai and save you from this monster" Akash said hugging her.
Anjali wanted to break down, but she had to be strong: No, don't tell this to Chote. I will find a way to save myself. I just want you to take care of Chote and Khushi. Please don't let anyone separate them ever. Be it Shyam or anyone..
Akash nodded. Anjali: Hmm so tell me how is Chote, Khushi and Mami?
" Everyone is good. Bhai and bhabhi relationship is getting stronger, and Ma is fine" Akash said smiling, but soon his smile faded: " Only ma doesn't trust me anymore. After all I did, she is right in her side. I'm really ashamed of myself. Remember Di, we weren't like this. We were so innocent, me, you and bhai always doing things to make each other happy. We both changed but bhai is still the same.
Anjali nodded remembering the past..
Flashback
" Chote come here" Anjali, in her college campus called her brother shouting, making him turn back.
" This is for you" Anjali handled him a bottle of water..
" Why Di? It's yours" Arnav asked confused.
" Because you're working and studying all day and I'm sure you don't even eat anything in fear to waste money. At least have this water" Anjali said caressing his cheeks
" No Di. You will be tired, and feel thirst. Take it na." Arnav said handling the bottle back to her again.
" I have a solution for this then." Anjali smiled, she took two empty bottles and filled it with water, then handled one to Arnav. " These two are for me and Akash, now happy?"
Arnav smiled, both hugged each other...
Flashback ends..
Anjali sigh, " Such beautiful moments in our life, we have lost them all. Nothing will be the same anymore. Chote won't look at me like he used to"
Akash: No Di. Bhai maybe angry with you, but he loves you more than he hates you. Everyday he keeps looking at your pic. He really misses you..
Anjali smiled happily: Really? oh my God. I'm so happy today. Chote still remembers of me! Akash you just made my day!
Akash smiled: Now can I tell him about Shyam?
Anjali nodded sideways: Akash please, don't tell him. I'm happy just by hearing that he didn't forget his Di. I don't want anything now..
Anjali stoop up: Akash I've to go, if Shyam discovers I was out today. You know.."
Akash nodded sadly.
*************************
*Raizada mansion:
" It's very easy to write "I love you" than telling hain na?" Arnav asked, smiling at his wife, who was making jalebi with "I love you" form.

**************************Raizada mansion:" It's very easy to write "I love you" than telling hain na?" Arnav asked, smiling at his wife, who was making jalebi with "I love you" form

" App, you know I will tell you when I feel comfortable, and it will be special" Khushi smiled.
" Hmm I know, you first want to know everything about me, then you want to us to trust each other completely, then the list goes on" Arnav said teasing her, Khushi wants to confess her feelings to him, when they get to know and trust each other. She was right, he would have done the same thing, but that day the fear of losing her made him confess to her what was in his heart. He completely agrees that they still have a lot to face in their marriage, and its soon to tell "I love you" now, when they barely know each other, just in these one month they became more friends and are more comfortable with each other. But Arnav loves teasing Khushi.
Khushi: My list is very important for our relationship okay! Now tell me, did you have your medicines?
Arnav bit his tongue, remembering that he didn't have it as he was working. Khushi immediately got worried: Arnav how can you do this? I messaged you to take it. Why don't you take care of yourself?
Arnav pulled her near him, Khushi looked away. Arnav: I promise I won't forget it tomorrow.
Khushi: You won't forget, because tomorrow I'm going to call you to make you remember.
Arnav nodded smiling. Khushi: Now let's eat. I'm so hungry.
Arnav frowned: Khushi how many times do I have to tell you not to wait for me to have lunch, there are days that I will not come home, will you keep starving here?
Khushi nodded, folding her arms pouting: Haan, I don't have the habit of eating without you now.
Arnav sigh, both went to have lunch together. Arnav feed Khushi with his own hands to make sure she eats all her food.
He looked at his phone ringing and sighed: Khushi I have to leave.
He went to take his suit, and walked to leave when he saw Khushi pouting still sitting on the table.
Khushi side glanced at him: Why did you stop? Go, then don't talk with me.
Arnav smirked: Okay, I will kiss you directly, is that fine?
Khushi went from there blushing, but she didn't want to show him.
**************************************
" Payal where is your husband? Is it really true you're divorcing him?" A woman asked Payal, in a kitty party.
Payal left from there angrily, she is trying to forget Aakash, and this woman made her remember of the one who left her.
************************
Around 7pm, Arnav returned home, he smiled at Mami who was watching TV at the living room, he went upstairs to freshen up.
After freshening up, Khushi came towards him: Arnav..
Arnav looked at Khushi: Kya hua?
Khushi: Woh Akash, you know...
Arnav cuts her off: Khushi I don't want to talk about him, and you know it very well.
Khushi: But..

Arnav angry: But what? You only told me to forget them, and live my life

Arnav angry: But what? You only told me to forget them, and live my life. Now I'm doing it, and you still have problem with it?
Khushi made him leave her arms, and walked to go out of the room, this is the first time Arnav is talking with her like that, she didn't like it all, she was even sobbing now.