ARNAV'S SORRY

Hmm protective wife, I like it" the girl smiled looking at Khushi.
" You still didn't answer my question? Who are you?" Khushi asked confused.
" So you're here" Arnav said approaching both.
" Bhai" the girl went running to Arnav and hugged him smiling chirpily.

" Priya why didn't you came with Dadi and Nani to home? I knew it you were up to something" Arnav hit her head playfully

" Priya why didn't you came with Dadi and Nani to home? I knew it you were up to something" Arnav hit her head playfully. She pouted: I wanted to test my bhabhi, and guess what she passed it!
" I know" Arnav replied with a smirk "My choices are always the best"
Arnav looked deeply at Khushi's side, she looked away folding her arms.
Arnav: Khushi she is my sister Priya.
Khushi's eyes widened in shock. Priya chuckled: Not a real one, Nani found me in NGO, and since then she is taking care of me, like this I met bhai and he loves me like a real sister.
Arnav side hugged Priya, kissing her forehead.
Khushi smiled, once again surprised with Arnav's nature.
" Let's go home, Dadi will scold me if I get late" Priya bit her tongue remembering about Dadi, and how she escaped from them in the airport, because Nani and Dadi were fighting all the way, and she was getting tired.
Arnav: Khushi where are you going that way? The car is there (He pointed with his finger)
Khushi replied sternly: Kaka is leaving to his hometown today, and I have to stay at home.
Arnav: I will send someone to take care of the house, come.
Khushi nodded sideways: I will go Arnav that's it.
Priya sensed both weren't on good terms: I will wait in the car.
Arnav nodded, and turned to Khushi: I'm sorry Khushi, I shouldn't have shouted with you like I did.
Khushi shook her head smiling: You only regret of your mistakes after seeing me hurt right? Earlier it was like that also, the grumpy and arrogant raizada always used to hurt me, but if you saw tears in my eyes you only then said your sorry.
Arnav: I know I'm wrong Khushi, but I can't control my anger. Please forgive me.
Khushi: I'm going.
She left, Arnav looked down sadly.
Priya and Arnav reached home. Dadi smiled seeing Arnav, but made an angry face after seeing Priya at his side.
Dadi: You only know how to trouble my grandson right??
Priya looked down. Arnav: She is my sister, and has all the right to trouble me Dadi.
Priya smiled. Anjali came there running: Priyaaaaaaaaa... OMG.. I missed you so much..
Both hugged each other tightly. Anjali broke the hug looking behind Arnav: Khushi? Did you find her chote?
Arnav nodded with a sad face: She is at her home today, Kaka is going to his hometown.
Dadi shook her head: Devi Maya girls leave their husbands house like this, what a shame. I wish I was dead, than to see all this..
Arnav gritted his teeth: Dadi I already said the reason why she left, why talk like this now? This is the last time I'm hearing you talking like this about my wife or Priya. Am I clear?
Dadi kept quiet scared of Arnav's anger.
Mami: Beta go and stay with her then, it's not good if she stays alone there.
Arnav nooded, his eyes lit up in happiness: Thanks ma for the idea.
***********************************************
AR:
Akash: Payal dekho..
Payal cuts him off: Akash please, please just give me one chance in this marriage, I promise I will be a good wife, bahu, in everything I won't fail. Please, I can't live without you, I tried to show my ego to you, but I failed miserably, please Akash don't break our marriage.
She went near him crying, and suddenly hugged Akash clutching his shirt: I love you, not because you're rich now, I love you the way you're Akash, please accept me back.
Akash: Payal woh.. I don't think we have a future now..
Payal looked at him deeply: If you want, we can have.. please Akash, I promise I will change, I will treat ma, Khushi, everyone well. I won't be that Payal anymore.
**************************************************
Arnav reached the house, and after checking the kitchen, he went to her room, only to find her resting, Arnav sigh and turned to go.

**************************************************Arnav reached the house, and after checking the kitchen, he went to her room, only to find her resting, Arnav sigh and turned to go

Khushi sensed her husband near her, as her heart with his dhak dhak informed her of his presence: Arnav..
Arnav turned again to her side: Khushi.. you're awake?
Khushi: I was resting but my heart's door knocked, and I knew it was you, only you can enter in my heart only.
Arnav smiled: You too. (Going near Khushi) Please forgive me Khushi. I know the fault is all mine, you're innocent, and you only wanted Di's happiness. Please jaan.. fights are common in marriage, but we use these fights to grow in our relationship, we're learning about each other in this process. Every married couple fight, but we can solve it together right?
Image
Khushi nodded, letting him caress her cheek, his loving eyes weren't ready to leave her angry with him, she had to melt.
Arnav: I bought something for you. (Arnav handled her a packet)
Khushi opened it, and smiled seeing a red saree and sindoor there: Why you bought sindoor along with this?
Arnav: Because this saree is special, I mean we're getting married today the way you wanted traditionally, you wished for this but I didn't do it that time, now I want.

 (Arnav handled her a packet)Khushi opened it, and smiled seeing a red saree and sindoor there: Why you bought sindoor along with this?Arnav: Because this saree is special, I mean we're getting married today the way you wanted traditionally, you w...

Khushi smiled, thinking how she and her father wanted her to get married in a grand way, but unfortunately he died leaving her dream broken.
She hugged him whispering: Thank you Arnav.