Khushi's pregnancy.

Khushi woke up from her sleep and the first thing she noticed was her husband kissing her belly, talking with their baby. She smiled cutely seeing him.
Khushi: What talks are going on without me?
Arnav looked at her, then smiled: It's a secret between our baby and me.
Khushi widened her eyes: Acha?? Now you have secrets?
Arnav giggled: A lot! Now like a good girl, let's freshen up and then we will go to doctor for check up.
Khushi nodded sweetly, Arnav picked her from the bed and both went to the bathroom.
***********************************************
" Okay! Stop it Karan.. everyone is seeing us" Anjali blushed at the same time beating Karan on his chest, for romancing with her in public.
" What's wrong if I kiss you? That too on your cheeks, no one will send me to police right?" Karan pouted.
" Yeah, I know but I'm not comfortable" Anjali smiled.
" You're shy" Karan teased her while walking.
Anjali came behind him beating him on his back playfully: I'm not..
Karan took her in his embrace: And I love you the way you're..
Anjali smiled looking at him: I love you too..
********************************************
" Akash wake up.. Akash" Payal stroke his hair smiling trying to wake her dear husband, otherwise Dadi will create a ruckus.
" Hmm" Akash hmm-ed still in his sleeping mode.
" You know you have a Dadi that will scold you if you wake up late" Payal smiled.
" You know I have a wife that always protect me, she will say to Dadi that I worked all night, that's why I woke up late" Akash opened his eyes, smiling at her.
Payal was about to go, Akash pulled her back and she fell directly to his lap, kissing her neck: I love you Payal..
Payal smiled, with small tears in her eyes, she will always be grateful to him for giving a second chance to their marriage and to their love, she decided that she will never make him regret for giving her a second chance, this time she will concentrate on her husband instead of running towards a luxury life.
Akash frowned: Don't you love me?
Dadi came in with an angry face: Of course she loves you, that's why instead of being in the kitchen she is always with her husband. Ohh DM, these siblings life is destroyed, one is Arnav, married a girl who is not of his choice, other Anjali left her husband and now dating that crazy man, and you Akash, always being a romeo towards your wife. When are you three planning to change?
Akash: DADI at least have manners. How can you enter in our room like that? There is something called privacy too. And what I do with my wife is my problem not yours.
Dadi left from there glaring at Akash, Payal sigh sadly: I don't know why is she behind Khushi.
Akash: You say that now, imagine when you were not here, Khushi used to stay here with bhai, she never left a chance to torture bhabhi.
Payal: It's good they shifted to Arnav's farm house.
Akash nodded.
*************************************************
Khushi and Arnav reached Raizada mansion with a smile. Arnav caressed her belly while she ringing the bell.
Arnav: Raizada baby must be hungry hain na? I will tell HP to cook something for baby.
Khushi: Ohh baby in, Khushi out for you? This is how it works..
Arnav smiled: Let me show you how it works..
Arnav kissed her lips. Anjali opened the door, then turned to other side clearing her throat: You will do these things later!
Khushi pushed Arnav quickly and smiled embarrassed. Anjali caressed Khushi's cheeks: Come in Khushi and naughty Chote.
Arnav chuckled.
They went in and joined everyone to breakfast.
Arnav smiled and looked at Khushi: Should I tell them?
Khushi nodded blushing.
Mami smiled seeing Khushi: Khushi your face is glowing today.
Nani nodded: In our times, this meant that the girl was pregnant.
Khushi smiled, Arnav: She is!
Dadi spilled her juice. Anjali, Priya and Payal screamed in happiness making Khushi giggle at their reaction.
Nani smiled: Kya?? Is this true???
Mami looked at Khushi questioning with her eyes. Khushi just nodded looking down.
Nani: Come here dear.
Khushi went to take blessing from Nani. Dadi glared at them angrily.