5- A mission turns into a fun road trip

Waking up with a start, I realize first off that I forgot to change into anything else and that I probably didn't have any more clean close. Second off, Mista didn't close my door, and I forgot to get up and close up before knocking out. Third, my back no longer hurt.

Getting up, I dreaded searching around my bag for something to wear, crossing my heart that my panda themed backpack would somehow have something inside that I could get away with. Taking a deep breath, I stuck my hand inside and began feeling around. Feeling my phone and my Switch, I brought the two devices out and began setting them up, not really seeing any need to have them remain in my bag for now.

Finding the outfit I was wearing the day I arrived, I laid it out on my drawer and made a mental note to discover the laundry room and beat up somebody until they let me use it.

By sheer luck alone, it turned out that I had mistakenly left some clothes in my bag from one of the impromptu weekend stays at Bishop's house. Not really caring if the clothes were covered in dog hair, I pulled it out and figured it was better than nothing. Black tatter shirt with stitches and a black splatter design, a black-red plaid skirt with a chain attached to the belt, and thigh high stocking with garters.

"Damn. I'm, like, the definition of a punk rocker."

Doing a variety of dumb poses in the mirror included in my room, I remembered suddenly that the door was still opened when I heard what sounded like a disappointed sigh. Turning around slowly with a scared look on my face, I saw Abbacchio standing there, looking he wanted to strangle me. For whatever reason, he was wearing the exact same outfit as usual, making me wonder if I should've even bothered since probably none of them did.

"Oh. S-sup, bro?"

Abbacchio ignored my greeting, instead choosing to blink slowly and ask,

"What the hell were you doing? You're making too much of a racket too early in the morning."

"O-oh, sorry." I apologized, both intimidated by him and intent on pissing him off. Abbacchio seemed suspicious of me not being snappy, but let the idea of questioning me die off.

"Noisy brat. Whatever, just follow me."

Oh, was he trying to be nice to me now?

Sliding on my blue bomber jacket, I scrambled to catch up with Abbacchio before he could run off too far from me. Things were painfully silent until he broke the silence himself.

"You should be grateful," Abbacchio stated, then looked back to glare at me, "Bucciarati had to pull a lot of strings to get you in without having to do anything. So don't slip up, or it'll be both your ass, and his. Got it?"

Surprised Bruno was willing to risk that much to get me into Passione without initiation or whatever the Italian mafia does, I stopped walking for a second, then scurried to follow Abbacchio again.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked him, genuinely curious. Abbacchio hummed quietly, then looked back at me with a malicious look.

"... because when you screw up, I'm going to join in with whatever happens."

Taking that as my chance to tease him, I reached a hand up to cover my mouth and began snickering at him. Pointing at Abbacchio with my free hand, I watched as his face contorted into angered confusion.

"What the hell are you laughing about?" came his angry questioning, a serious scowl on his face. Letting my hand fall, I showed off the slightly creepy grin on my face and teased him.

"That sounds suuuuuuuper dirty, Octogoth! Say, say, are you reaaaaaaally into that sorta stuff? You don't look like it at all-"

That was all it took for Abbacchio to start shouting at me, myself being so amused I forgot to be terrified.