27- All the Young Punks

Nodding my head, I tried to think of a gameplan for how to get out of this situation with the least damage. Seeing Narancia glancing back and forth at the bathroom, I sighed and decided to try and get more information from him, "Alright, Narcy, what do I need to watch out for?"

Confident now that he could communicate with me, Narancia answered, "You need to watch out for water!"

"I see... alright, I'll make sure to-" Narancia suddenly gasped, stopping my train of thought.

Grinning wildly up at me, Narancia's eyes glossed over with tears of relief, "(Name)! I spoke the truth just now! I think it wore off!"

"What?" Put off by that, I cocked an eyebrow and looked over Narancia carefully, "Seriously? It was that fast? That's... kind of pathetic."

"Guess the guys we're up against aren't too strong after all," Narancia puffed his chest out and announced a plan of his own, "Alright! I'm going to the bathroom! Wait here, (Name)!"

Narancia ran away too fast for me to try and grab him, leaving me standing outside. Shifting my weight uncomfortably for a hot minute, I considered whether or not to leave this to Narancia. Worried that the effect wasn't over and that we just experienced a minor lull, I grumbled and went inside the bathroom.

"Alright I'm here-" Instantly shutting my mouth, I froze in place upon seeing what Narancia whip 'it' out and turned away to stare at the wall instead.

All the while Narancia looked like he wanted to die, pointing at the toilet he was pissing in and screaming, "COME OVER HERE, ABBACCHIO! TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT'S FUCKING NASTY!" Abbacchio, despite his hazing game with Giorno, was the first to really say anything about Narancia's surprisingly good aim, Moody Blues fizzling away from its user's shock, "What the hell is he saying?!"

"Augh, I didn't know you were into that weird shit, dude!" Mista said, sounding more annoyed than disgusted, "And we were only in here because you said the enemy was here! Did you really see him?!"

Not wanting to be a cardboard prop in the background for too long, I stepped up and tried to get a word in, "Mista, that's the issue. We're dealing with two long-range Stands that work well together! They're not exactly going to be close to us."

Shaking his head adamantly, Narancia slapped a hand over his mouth to stop himself from speaking and digging the hole he was in any deeper. Putting a hand on Mista's shoulder to reign him in, I let a serious look onto my face and tried to explain to him, "Remember how he was spitting out incorrect facts when he tried to get us away from the canal? None of his actions match up with his words. I tested it out before he came into the bathroom. I asked him basic questions about myself, and he got them all wrong."

Mista shrugged it off, his himbo energy reaching astonishing levels, "So what? I forget basic facts about you all the time. Bucciarati forgot you were a girl once."

"Okay, um, first of all, ow? Second of all-" Mista sighed and stopped me from going off, shaking my hand off his shoulder and giving me a skeptical look.

"All I'm saying, that doesn't prove anything," Hearing Mista's counter, I felt my hand twitch in annoyance and decided to prove him wrong.

"All right, I'll show you then!" Gesturing to my trademark blue bomber jacket, I felt a bit of preemptive pride swell up in my chest, "What color am I wearing?!"

"You're wearing blue!" Narancia called, then froze upon realizing he was able to tell the truth. My heart dropped in my chest as the others were baited to lose trust and credibility in my claims.