41- Shot on iPhone by Linda H.

"Giogio," I whisper-yelled, holding off on poking the sleeping boy awake. Waking up to find Giorno using me as a makeshift body pillow was cute until I got bored and my arm started going numb from his grip. Gently shaking my arm, I tried once more to wake him up without touching him too much, "Giogio wake up..."

My phone buzzed and caught my attention, as I reached over to grab it and hopefully send an SOS for help. Not really caring too much about whatever Illuso texted me about even though it started with 'I just think it's funny how Formaggio', I skimmed it with an unimpressed look on my face.

[HEEHEE, 8:06] - I just think it's funny how Formaggio is always ragging on me for being lanky. Like I'm sorry that you have virtually no hair and even less personality but it's really not my problem that my height intimidates you

[HEEHEE, 8:07] - I'm really mad.

[fucker supreme, 8:08] - i noticed

[fucker supreme, 8:08] - its okay bb you can get it out i wont tell him

[HEEHEE, 8:09] - Good. I would beat you up if you did.

[fucker supreme, 8:09] - maybe you should go back to sleep. work out that attitude of yours.

[HEEHEE, 8:10] - Ow?

[HEEHEE, 8:11] - Snappy now that you're filthy rich aren't you.

[fucker supreme, 8:11] - now whatre you on about

[HEEHEE, 8:12] - :)

Breathing an annoyed sigh, I tugged my arm a bit harder to try and get it out of Giorno's grip. Seeing him begin to stir, I tugged my arm again and finally woke him up. Opening his eyes slowly, Giorno seemed to remember all at once that he was in my room. Giving him a quick nod, I successfully pulled my arm out of his grip and gave him a quick pat on the head since his hair was already ruffled from sleep, teasing him gently, "You've got a bad case of bed head, my friend."

Giorno mumbled something incomprehensible and reached up to rub his eyes. About to get out of my bed so I could start doing things, I was stopped by Giorno pretending to fall on me. Stopping so I didn't end up making him flip onto the floor or anything dumb, I gave him a questioning look.

"You're warm, and I'm still tired," Giorno informed me quietly. About to say no, I stopped at the sight of Giorno giving me his best puppy dog eyes. Admittedly, he was pretty bad it, but it was still hard to say no with the way he was looking at me. Giving in, I wrapped the arm Giorno was hugging around his shoulders and let him cuddle with my side.

"Only this once," I huffed, keeping my eyes averted from him. Giorno wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head down on my chest. Giving him a few more pats on the head, I reminded him quickly, "I'm not gonna lay here forever, just for a little while, so don't get too comfy."

Only humming in reply, Giorno closed his eyes and started dozing off again. Not minding too much since my arm wasn't being strangled, I distracted myself with idly chatting to Illuso about how his day was going at the impressive time of semi-late morning. As expected, it was mostly Illuso taking about a minute or longer typing out his experience of talking shit and then getting upset when he got insulted back. Hearing a snide comment about how I was starting to show signs of taking after Formaggio in the lazy department, I held back telling him and anybody else about how much he drools in his sleep out of kindness and mercy.

Getting bored quickly, I glanced down to see a half-asleep Giorno. Checking the time, I started to get up whether he let go of me or not. Watching me as I stretched quickly, Giorno ran a hand through his hair before giving me a halfhearted glare, "I was about to fall asleep."