9- Osteoporosis

AN

holy shit i didnt know what to do for a while lmao. first draft started as reader meeting giorno and messing with him for a while. second draft was reader roasting prosciutto and pesci. third draft was reader building abbacchio a minecraft house and getting curbstomped. someday we'll reach the main story but for now we're in meme hell ig

hopefully next chapter will be a bit more serious??? i just like having fun tbh

~*~

"Do you think you can handle this?"

Turning away from the window after missing everything Bruno said, I blinked and gave my response, "Yeah."

Bruno's eyes narrowed slightly, "You weren't listening at all, were you."

Giving him a guilty look, I heard Bruno sigh softly. After a moment, his facial features softened slightly and his voice turned sweeter, "I'll have Mista go with you, I'm sure you two can keep each other safe. You still have that gun, right?"

"Huh? Uhhh... lemme check," Pulling off my backpack, I began digging through the thing like crazy, fitting my entire arm inside and eventually grabbing the handle of the gun I snagged, "Yep, still here."

"Good. Bring that for safety. There shouldn't be a reason for you to use your Stands, but being prepared wouldn't hurt." Bruno spoke in a professional tone with a hint of a worried undertone. Hoping to alleviate his worries, I gave a mock salute.

"Roger doger, captain! Mista and I will come back with lunch." I promised, hoping that he'd stop stressing. Bruno nodded softly.

"Good. I'll hold you to that," Bruno paused, watching as I spun on my heel and began to walk out the door. A hand clamped down on my wrist, making me turn to see Bruno's worried frown back on his face, "... please stay safe, (Name). Don't do anything stupid."

~*~

"Sooooo... we're supposed to take the train to meet up with our guy, right?" I jumped to try and peek over Mista's shoulder, him being the one who got the directions after he got grabby. Mista looked down at me, a bit nervous looking.

"Y-yeah, but..." Mista trailed off, staring down at the orders with a blank look on his face. Grabbing his arm, I pulled it down so I could snag the note out of his hand and saw the problem, reading it aloud so it would register more.

"Take the train to Taranto. The train should take about four hours to get to Taranto, so you should arrive at around noon. Meet up with your contact at Il Pescatore, a restaurant in the south east side of Taranto... that might be kinda hard to find... bu- oh... oh yeah."

Thankfully I was the one holding the note, or Mista would've crushed it in his hand, "We're screwed! It's a four hour trip and-"

"Dude we'll be fine, I promise. My good luck will cancel out your unlucky numbers luck."

"How can you be sure-"

Reaching up with my free hand, I poked Mista on the noise and silenced him with a 'boop!'.

"I just am, bro," I pocketed the note containing our orders and grabbed his wrist, "Now we gotta haul ass, 'cause we're picking up sandwiches on our way back."

Mista relaxed a little bit, letting me drag him around by the wrist. After the realization that I didn't know where the train station was, I let Mista be my unofficial tour guide, letting go of him to instead follow closely behind him. Due to this, Mista also ended up being the guy who bought the train tickets, grumbling when I refused to pay for fear of getting busted because I had zero legal documentation.