BAD END / DIAVOLO ENDING

notice: this ending is the bad ending. i do not condone any of the behavior in this.

trigger warnings for: kidnapping, threats of limb amputation/bodily harm, needles, sedatives/painkillers, stockholm syndrome, diavolo is not nice unless he gets something out of it, does this qualify as yandere??????? i dont know man, mentions of drugs, emotional manipulation, large age gaps but by the time diavolo/reader """romance""" comes into play, she is 18

is diavolo ooc? yeah probably. just a fair warning for that bit.

~*~

Unsure exactly how any of this happened, I remained trembling on the floor, the brick flooring biting into my knees. The last thing I vaguely remembered happening was Giorno stepping forward to check Mista and see if he was possessed, then a gaping hole being struck through his chest, the boy reaching out to me before collapsing onto the floor in a heap. The others met the same fate, save for Bucciarati, who's soul was forced from Diavolo's body as Diavolo repossessed it.

Wet footsteps came closer to me, stepping through the pools of blood coming from the bodies of what used to be my teammates. The sound of Silver Chariot Requiem's arm being ripped off was followed by the telltale sound of the Arrow hitting the ground, securing Diavolo's victory.

Resisting the urge to vomit at the gruesome sight of bodies with grotesque holes ripped through their chest's, I squeezed my eyes shut as tightly as I could. A long sigh came from the monster above me, probably getting ready to finish me off. Gripping me by the hair, Diavolo forcefully craned my neck to look up at him. Seeing that I still had my eyes closed, he scoffed and commanded, "Good. Keep your eyes closed."

Immediately opening my eyes in rebellion, I glared up at Diavolo. Displeased with my disobedience, Diavolo scowled down at me, "Do you want me to kill you too?"

Despite the urge to break down in tears and beg with him not to hurt me, I refused to back down and spat at him, "Do it, fucker. You think I'm going to bow down to you?"

"I don't need you to bow down to me," Diavolo sneered, tightening his grip on my hair, "The only thing I need from you is that ability to break fate. I was fated to succeed so long as people didn't know my identity. As long as I have that ability of yours, I am fated to succeed regardless."

Unsure what the hell he was talking about, I narrowed my eyes and snapped, "Bitch."

Pulling out my Stand, I attempted to punch Diavolo square in the face. Summoning his own, Diavolo easily caught Daft Punk's punch with King Crimson, gripping my Stand's forearm in an iron-tight grip. Getting in my face to try and intimidate me, Diavolo snarled, "Call off your Stand, or I'll snap your arm off like a twig."

Refusing to honor his wish, I had Daft Punk swing her other fist. Just as easy as the first punch, King Crimson caught it before it even came close. Seeing no other option but to comply, I let Daft Punk fizzle away. A cruel grin spread onto Diavolo's face, the man obviously pleased with my compliance.

Seeing King Crimson begin to move towards me, I awaited my upcoming death in silence. Bringing its hand up, King Crimson swiftly delivered a harsh pounding to my head. Sent smashing back onto the floor, I promptly blacked out.

~*~

Not really wanting to open my eyes, I attempted to keep them closed as long as I could get away with. Yelping and opening my eyes when a harsh tug jerked my head forward, I blinked rapidly to adjust to the dim lighting of the room. Staring down at me with cruel green eyes was none other than Diavolo himself, holding a long but thin chain in his hands.