8- Mister Mirror Man

Realizing that I was still lost, I stood there like an idiot and contemplated going back to reluctantly ask the two weirdos for some help. Taking a sip from my drink, I noticed an old man giving me the evil eye. Nodding at him, I hardened my eyes enough so my glare was sharp and piercing.

After a moment of consideration, I eventually turned around and clambered over the fence awkwardly, almost falling over. Melone and Ghiaccio were still in the middle of an argument with each other, although it was mostly Ghiaccio criticizing Melone's improper usage of a metaphor while sitting very awkwardly in a chair.

Wondering what the issue was now, I sat back down and put my drink back on the table. The two realized that I came back and gave me questioning looks.

"... I'm lost," I mumbled, feeling a bit awkward, "And even if you two are really weird, you're the only ones I kinda know."

Ghiaccio stared at me for a moment, then gave an indifferent grunt, "As long as you don't shove more shit into your shirt, and use proper grammar, I'm fine."

Tempted to ask if he really was, I held myself back for the sheer purpose of not getting yelled at by the guy. Gasping, I thought of a sudden question and leaned towards him. Ghiaccio leaned away from me, scowl deepening as he glared at me again.

"What the fuck is it now?" He asked, one of his brows twitching in annoyance.

"Do your curls..." I paused for dramatic effect, "Just so happen to bounce? Little bit of wiggle? A little bit of jiggly action?"

Ghiaccio's glare reached a completely new level as he sat up in his chair slightly, "Why the hell do you want to know that, huh?!"

Little did he know, he confirmed my question, myself shooting backwards and raising my hands to my face in childish excitement, "They do! They bounce a little! Ohmygosh it's soooooooo cute!"

Ghiaccio gripped the table tightly, knuckles quickly going white from his grip. Melone seemed amused with the situation, eyes locked onto Ghiaccio's hair as he tried to get a glimpse of the elusive jiggle.

"Shut your goddamn mouth." Ghiaccio snarled at me, leaning forwards slightly. Not intimidated in the slightest, I grinned maliciously at him.

"Awww, sorry! I have this issue where I have to tell cuties just how adorable they are..."

Ghiaccio's shoulders rose up slightly, an angry flush on his cheeks, "I'M NOT CUTE!"

Reaching out bravely, I poked Ghiaccio on the nose and made a soft 'boop!' noise before giving my response.

"That's right, you're not cute at all... you're adorable! You're both total cuties!" I cooed, watching as Melone's eyebrows raised a bit, a pleased smile on his face. Ghiaccio silently fumed, no longer wanting to argue with me about it. The two probably have rarely been called cute. Such a shame...

After a moment, Melone leaned over the table a bit and asking, "So, why did you come back, bella?"

Snickering at the 'pet name' or whatever, I shrugged and came clean, "I'm lost. I literally have no idea where I'm going, and I figured you two would be exceedingly difficult to lose in a crowd. So now you're stuck with me."

Melone and Ghiaccio looked at each slowly, a silent conversation passing between the two of them. With a defeated sigh, Ghiaccio mumbled a string of angry curses under his breath and looked away angrily. Melone leaned his head on one of his hands, the other one coming over to gently rest over one of mine.

"I certainly don't mind showing you around, so long as you tell me a bit more about yourself." Melone gave me a bit of a devious looking grin, Ghiaccio huffing and turning to him, about to say something before a familiar voice interrupted him.