16- Vibe Checking Italian Mark Zuckerberg

Feeling myself stir slightly, I slowly came back from the unconscious state I had presumably been in, opening my eyes slowly and looking around. Seeing that I had been placed on the single bed in the cabin, I sat up slowly, a slight ache in my thigh drawing my attention. Reaching down to massage the sore spot, I drew my other leg up close to my chest, letting my eyes fall half-lidded.

Hearing the door open, I glanced over at the door to see who would enter. Spotting Giorno, I moved and swung both of my legs over the edge of the bed, ignoring the slight sting in my thigh. Giorno blinked, probably unsure what to think about my previous position, before taking a few steps closer to me.

Stopping once he was a few feet in front of me, Giorno's eyes softened exponentially as he murmured, "(Name), are you okay?"

"What?" Cocking an eyebrow at his question, I crossed my arms over my chest, "Of course I'm fine."

Giorno hummed, then looked down at the leg that was hurting, "Are you sure? We both got stabbed by that Stand, and my back kind of hurts."

Giving Giorno a sympathetic look, I stood up, trying not put on my aching leg for fear of it buckling underneath me, "If I was able to, I'd totally give you a massage, but I can't sooooo..."

Unsure of what else to say, I just shrugged and hoped that Giorno would get what I meant. Giorno didn't respond, instead letting his eyes linger on my leg for a few more seconds.

"I was worried about you," he commented casually, like we were talking about the weather, "You just disappeared."

"I got attacked. Oh! Did you guys get my note?" I asked, hoping that I had been some sort of help. Giorno gave me a small smile.

"We found it. Abbacchio was the one to figure it out though." At Giorno's explanation, I sighed in relief.

"Ah... that's good." I murmured, glad to have been of some kind of use. Feeling a bit awkward, I gave Giorno a bit of a forced smile before stepping out of the cabin, the two of us separating when something else caught my attention. A body without a head was laying around, and the head was a few feet away, the man still clearly conscious.

Wondering what the hell happened while I was out, I looked over at Bruno for questions. Bruno looked away, pretending to be interested in something else. Shrugging it off, I wandered over towards Narancia and Fugo, hoping they were both alright. Giorno picked something off the floor and headed for Bruno.

"Ow..." Narancia whined, reaching up at his own head to rub at something before flinching, "Ow, ow! Heyyyy... look here, I think I have a bump."

Fugo and I exchanged glances before both wordlessly turning to inspect Narancia's head for said bump. Running my fingers through his hair, I found said bump, earning a sharp, "Ow! Right there! Ow, ow!"

With a wince, I retracted my hand from Narancia's wound, "Yeah, you're gonna need some ice for that, Narcy..."

Fugo reached down to feel the bump, much rougher than I was, "Ah, she's right. It's pretty big too."

"Ow! Hey, Fugo! Don't touch it- it hurts! Ow, stop it!" Narancia's painful whining got to me a little, as I reached out to gently pull Fugo's hand away from Narancia's hand. Fugo gave me a small glare, but sighed and let it go. Narancia stewed in his pain for a moment, Fugo taking the lull in complaints in stride.

"Are you doing okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned albeit a bit irritated by Narancia's complaining.

"I've been worse. I certainly won't be running across the country anytime soon, but give it a day or so and I'll be fine." I replied, earning a small nod from Fugo, who looked down at Narancia.